loading problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading problem

can't load game..only 50% then stops, stayed there, stops there and can't play game

Originally posted by R284078385 View Post
    can't load game..only 50% then stops, stayed there, stops there and can't play game
    What Provider? What server? What OS? What Browser? Mini-Client? Do other servers work? Did you reset browser cache?

You're going to need to be a lot more specific.

Comment

it is around wb so like alwats r2 serv go down lost wb agin juse search and ur say it has ben down for all n 18min thx r2 m......
      Last edited by kanusti; 06-26-2016, 11:06 AM.

Comment

This is just a guess, but it looks like someone tried to flood the website to prevent players from being able to log-in for WB. If you were already logged in, there wasn't a problem. However, if you tried to relog, you probably were unable to get back in until like 2 minutes after WB started, which for some, could mean 5+ minutes until everything was loaded and ready. This is the first time I've seen this. If it happens again, then I would consider it to be more than a coincidence and not just internet latency.

Comment

ut hapens alot and on my serv wn start 5min befor time becuse r2 mess up time and refysed fixe it, and wb is death in max 2min so wb is death and over befor it sgould start.

Comment

st you can get on....all mine says it site not found....after 20 minute fights and reloads it will finally start but if in spire or tok where you need to refresh...........just wasting your time

Comment

The site is having some technical difficulties today. IT is working on the issue.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X