Voyage cooldown bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voyage cooldown bug

I assume it's a bug. I timed it so that the voyage would end and over 10 minutes would pass for the cooldown, and when I arrive it says "10 minute cooldown". It is counting down, but is this intentional? That the cooldown doesn't start until you login in again AFTER the voyage is finished? Why have a cooldown? Just add the time to the voyage so we know when to come back. If this isn't a bug, that you have to be back for cooldown to start, that would be a poor game mechanic.

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
    ...If this isn't a bug, that you have to be back for cooldown to start, that would be a poor game mechanic.
    IMHO this whole voyage thing is a poor game mechanic.
    It's nothing but an item exchange for in-game currency (Nautical Coins). It should just do the exchange instantly. We already have enough things with CDs in this game.
    If they want to make money out of it, they could just offer one free refresh every 20 minutes, and allow balens for instant refreshes (current refresh only changes the quality, not the exchange type).
    They could also allow balens to make up for the difference if player has a small amount of item shortage.
    They could also allow balens to make up for the difference if player has a small amount of coin shortage in the shop (similar to wagering).

Comment

Working...
    X