ID:	1782822

Click image for larger version

Name:	save 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	1782821

what are you doing about it

Your case # is 552119
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-04-2016, 03:22 PM.

answer to my ticket

Thank you for submitting your report and were very sorry for the inconvenience you encountered. May we inform you that you need to have guild battle points for you to trigger the devotion that guild battle gives.

did they actualy read my post and actualy look inside the devotion itself as it does state join a gb

it doesnt state u must attack some 1 or attack ward or sit on a tower

what do u think i was doin in gb aving a dam picnic

of course i was battling on ward tower that does gives u points in gb maybe i go ask a single cell organism cuz surley they got more brains than r2

Comment

anwser is also wrong. as gettin points from tower does not give devotion either :P
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
        anwser is also wrong. as gettin points from tower does not give devotion either :P
        exactly my point

u enter gb or get points in gb (sit on tower or attack some 1 or attack ward tower) to get devotion

if its get points some 1 needs to tell the bright spark to reword the devotion for gb

from this Join Guild Battle 1 time

to this Get points inside Guild battle
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-04-2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

aww seems you got the same copy/paste email that I got too lol I did get this one 2 emails later "We already sent the devs all your complaints about the new devotion system for it will cause big issues to some players that cant log in always. However, we cant give you any assurance but we will make sure your voices will be heard." so maybe patch 100.01 we might see a change but who will be left playing the game by then I wonder.
          IGN: whitewolf
          Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
          Guild: OUTCASTS
          Class: Archer

Comment

i just managed 1 round on ward luckily i got points so looks like you need to complete one full round. point were given at the final ward tower death hit.

which is almost impossible on any normal GB. only way we did it was to take no towers (or try theres always one does not listen).

holding mystery towers does not seem to count either.

Comment

Originally posted by R2110586456 View Post
              i just managed 1 round on ward luckily i got points so looks like you need to complete one full round. point were given at the final ward tower death hit.

which is almost impossible on any normal GB. only way we did it was to take no towers (or try theres always one does not listen).

holding mystery towers does not seem to count either.

we tried it without taking towers but like you said there is always that one that does not listen or read chat so woohoo was unable to die on ward before GB was over leaving only 3 that was able to get the devotion out of how many.... (insert clapping smiley) well thought out devs.

Comment

I do have to say tho, I feel really sorry for all the poor mentors out there that will be logging into all these servers to be yelled at about the devotion system. Good luck to you and may the gods have mercy on your soul.

Oh one more thing, give the devs a can of red bull and tell them they are not allowed to leave until they fix it!

Comment

we only had one person to acquire points and they got no devotion.............i find i am becoming less and less devoted

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    answer to my ticket

Thank you for submitting your report and were very sorry for the inconvenience you encountered. May we inform you that you need to have guild battle points for you to trigger the devotion that guild battle gives.

did they actualy read my post and actualy look inside the devotion itself as it does state join a gb

it doesnt state u must attack some 1 or attack ward or sit on a tower

what do u think i was doin in gb aving a dam picnic

of course i was battling on ward tower that does gives u points in gb maybe i go ask a single cell organism cuz surley they got more brains than r2
                    Guild battle points have no use.
                    I sat at a tower and got top 10 rewards (which means I had to have points to qualify for top 10), yet still got no devotion.
                    Hit ward but did not die, no devotion.
                    Fought opponents and died like 10 times, still no devotion.
                    Did all of the above, and still no devotion!!!
                    Maybe if I hit ward and die, I might get devotion. That's the only thing I still could not get a chance to do yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X