Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offerwalls Error

Hello

I try to recharge by offerwalls at purchase.r2games.com and successfully watching video / click an slideshow
    But before the new patch released , if offer say "Successfully credited" or "Credited" the balens will send instantly , but now i never got the balens
    I have already report to offerwalls advertisher like "Superreward" "SupersonicAds" "Sponsorpay" "Peanutlabs" and got no response

Anyone have same problem?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_169.png
Views:	1
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	1782862

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_170.png
Views:	1
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	1782863

Yeah been going on for a week or so now where most of those balen offers don't actually credit you in game for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Maydon View Post
      Yeah been going on for a week or so now where most of those balen offers don't actually credit you in game for some reason.
      Yes its true , if the problem come from the company like "Superreward" "SupersonicAds" "Sponsorpay" "Peanutlabs" , i try at all of that company its still same the balens still not credited

Comment

If you have problems with the offerwall, you will need to contact the company directly (that is Sponserpay, Peanutlabs, etc) for any unrewarded balen. Most of them allow up to 14days since offer 'reward'.

If you need more information, feel free to read the following: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=71
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

whakapono, that player already say s/he already report to the company offer in the oppening of the thread
          S124 Mallowcrest (oceanic)
          IGN : Mags
          Guild = Sicario //best helper guild XD
          still learn to be good !

Comment

Past contacting them, there are no other options. R2Games do not have any say as to how the offers are credited. Have you tried calling them?
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
            X