Arena/ league insignia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena/ league insignia

Why is that? I didnt get my league insignias for this week arena. I am in diamond group, i didnt even get a mail for weekly arena points. i worked hard for it and get nothing!! Please do something. . . .Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-23-15-19-06.png
Views:	1
Size:	455.6 KB
ID:	1783035Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-23-15-19-44.png
Views:	1
Size:	507.4 KB
ID:	1783036

If you're 100% you didn't delete the mail, you would need to send a ticket so they can help you find out what happened.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

No, thank you. I got it already. I received it delayed from time I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by R2128568169 View Post
        No, thank you. I got it already. I received it delayed from time I expected.
        Oh yay happy it was just a delay. Thank you for the update
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

been getting low rewards for arena for 2 months now
          gives Iron reward each week instead of Gold
          Send in ticket no reply
          Yet another example of R2 lack of support

Comment

yeah today i got iron rewards when i had managed to get into gold group. deleted the mail though ;-; but think its same for everyone/majority of people.

Comment

I posted four screenshots from the last two weeks (one of Gold rank, one of mail, then one of Silver rank, and one of mail) in the 5.8 bug post. Iron Rewards glitch is just terrible. And it has happened ever since that patch 4 weeks ago. Thousands of League Insignia down the drain, and no response from R2 Ticket Team for over a week. They responded real fast when I had no screenshots.
              Starblaze - S658

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                If you're 100% you didn't delete the mail, you would need to send a ticket so they can help you find out what happened.
                Hang on - your a MOD right, surely you would know that the mail only serves as a notification and nothing is attached in the mail.....right? So deleting the mail questions was a bit fruitless wasn't it.......

Comment

Please state platform and server number if you're getting lower than rank rewards. I'll double check they are on the list affected, and reforward the issue.

... and yes ellislsd lol, seems I had a 'facepalm' moment. Silly me
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

We get also wrong rewards. Iron group rewards for a few weeks while we have gold group or even higher. See my signature for server and platform.
                    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                    Server: EST, R2games
                    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                    Toon: Knight
                    Guild: -

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                      Please state platform and server number if you're getting lower than rank rewards. I'll double check they are on the list affected, and reforward the issue.

... and yes ellislsd lol, seems I had a 'facepalm' moment. Silly me

Where is the list of affected servers?
                      Then we can look and see if our server is on it

Comment

i run with players from several different merged servers and we all have the same issue.... getting iron when in gold group... i had got them fixed once sending a mail with the names and server to support but guess what.... next maintenance it was GONE again and we got iron rewards... so i am officially over trying to get this damn issue fixed when it was devs fault it happened in the first place and am guessing its some code they stuffed up... seriously i dont know what these devs get paid but whatever it is THEY AINT WORTH IT cause they cant fix stuff and seem to always be causing some new glitch or bug every update/ maintenance we have...

Comment

oh and i also run on the same merged servers as Mr.H and everyone is totally over sending tickets and being told you need to send us pics of ur mail and ur ranking etc... umm with so many complaining and sending tickets about the issue why should anyone have to send anything... this is not just a once server issue its a whole game issue caused by inept DEVS and they NEED to fix it and we NEED compensation for all the lost rewards... i dont care that lower br people would get the compensation also i just want the damn thing FIXED...

Comment

Working...
                          X