No exp in CS matching after killing the last boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No exp in CS matching after killing the last boss

Not that I need to play CS mpds, but at one time I recall doing this earns you butt loads more exp for finishing. I tried this for a couple runt accounts to level them to 80 and let em get plundered for the fun of it. They got normal exp on all monsters and bosses and the final boss got no exp just the choose a prize. So I am not running a full CS mpd on them and getting that exp in normal runs. Would be nice if my kh player could get that extra exp in the CS run. You know that's way too high to even wanna use exp scrolls even. Gotta have a dedicated team to run and use the full 1 hour scroll. Not everyone has that kind of team due to real life ya know.

i did it a couple of times with a team for a KH run and to get the CSMPD for Devo only to find out the same thing... so now if u need the extra points for devo because u cant play 2 World Bosses or even the Guild Battle if u dont get points u dont get devo you have to run a lower mpd for the CS ones and if u want to be able to go do something else asap u have to make sure u do the whole run or get locked from doing stuff for 15 mins and then sometimes we have been having glitches where one person is getting stuck in fights meaning we then have to boot them for the rest of us to be able to finish it...

Comment

Working...
    X