Outland matching is bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outland matching is bugged

Three guilds are around 100m br, and one mega-casher kabam guild getting over a million points. Is that fair matching? It is for the kabam guild getting tons of points (and crystals). Most days one massive guild is in the mix destroy three guilds 1/3 its size. Can you please fix this horrific matching snafu?!

Originally posted by R2110449001 View Post
    Three guilds are around 100m br, and one mega-casher kabam guild getting over a million points. Is that fair matching? It is for the kabam guild getting tons of points (and crystals). Most days one massive guild is in the mix destroy three guilds 1/3 its size. Can you please fix this horrific matching snafu?!
    It may be bugged, but with this event being so new, I feel it's still a work in progress. They haven't had any bug fixes for it yet, since it came out. I have submitted a few bugs for it myself, so hopefully they get things resolved shortly.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Wow... On Monday my guild won easily and today we are being annihilated... Matching is so, so wrong and the mechanics are just weird. But it gave the impression that matching was br based. Clearly, that is not the case. When there's almost always a guild with 2-3x my guild's br, you know it's broken. Looking forward to a patch that addresses it. Then again, still waiting for the Eud Arena bugs fixes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        It may be bugged, but with this event being so new, I feel it's still a work in progress. They haven't had any bug fixes for it yet, since it came out. I have submitted a few bugs for it myself, so hopefully they get things resolved shortly.
        I've submitted many tickets, the logic behind the event is broken.
        R2 is not answering tickets.

As long as recently merged servers/ merged guilds are spending to r2 its not broken, since the outland event is probably their biggest cash cow.
        Theres a knight on the cross server rankings with level 11 smelt. So as long as these whales are spending, R2 is overlooking the matching.

Servers who haven't had a merge in the last 6-10 months are probably not doing as well.

Most of our players are leaning towards quitting the game completely due to lack of support, imbalance of events, and lack of server merge.

Comment

what really sucks is if you get the one massive whale on an opponent guild, you are stuck with that opponent the entire round until you kill him (but with def bonus it's impossible). You should get a different opponent every time you attack, regardless if you won the previous fight or not.

Comment

Part of your problem is the winner might be cashing you very hard. 5 points per kill stacks fast for us knighthood players. Try to see that as those players cashin hard to up their new upgrade. Its +5% per level so far. So once they max that they most likely will stop playing the OC altogether.

Comment

Problem is that wartune can't do a simple thing like doing basic math. 100m, 120m, 115m, 345m... One of these numbers is way out of whack. Even a 5 year old knows that. Yeah, I don't expect every guild to be exactly equal in br, but having one guild that is 2-3x the br of the other 3 seems deliberate to me. And you can get adv henna from OC shop (not much, but some). Those whale guilds will keep playing (just not cash). So, fix it already. And maybe just get rid of blessings. Casher guilds max out blessings and are invincible. Most of their players I could take in a fair fight. Just not their top 10 players.

Comment

Outland is just rubbish from beginning to end. The matching is up the pole, the frequency is just horrendous - why not double rewards, etc, and halve the frequency, and have one of the days at least on the weekend? Even the biggest cashers / strongest toons in our guild have lost interest - playing CSGB on a Saturday is more fun than this, even if there are no meaningful rewards.
                FireAndIce
                Mage +112m
                Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                Ancients guild
                Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

what really sucks is if you get the one massive whale on an opponent guild, you are stuck with that opponent the entire round until you kill him (but with def bonus it's impossible). You should get a different opponent every time you attack, regardless if you won the previous fight or not.
                  it doesnt work that way.
                  if that guy is fighting someone, when another people attacks his guild then they will be matched with someone else, or city guard NPC if all of the other remaining defenders are also in fight.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

What do you mean it doesn't work that way? If I lose, I keep ending up with the same opponent from that guild for the rest of the round. I have to attack another guild instead.

Comment

What do you mean it doesn't work that way? If I lose, I keep ending up with the same opponent from that guild for the rest of the round. I have to attack another guild instead.
                      What Arlad mean is that while someone is fighting against that guy, no one else can fight against him (see that like if that player is busy)
                      Last edited by PinkiePie; 08-30-2016, 06:12 PM.
                      Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post

What Arlad mean is that while someone is fighting against that guy, no one else can fight against him (see that like if that player is busy)
                        yup, that.
                        for the simplest explanation:
                        if the whale is the only one left and you attack with 2 people at same time, only 1 will fight him and the other guy will fight the city guard.
                        if there's 5 defenders left and you attack with 10 at same time, each of the defenders will fight 5 of your people while the rest 5 got city guard.
                        and so on.

if you wanna play safe, wait until the other guild attacks your target first so they will get the whale. pay attention to the pawn symbol and number on outlands.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                        X