Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please fix this random Bugged Match Outland (Akaward Match & than freeze than lost the match in odd way)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please fix this random Bugged Match Outland (Akaward Match & than freeze than lost the match in odd way)

Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	861.0 KB
ID:	1785304
    The picture here you see, there a Troops using a Mage Knighthood skill "Fiery Lotus" and as you can see the player "Me" vs a "normal Archer" w/ no Knighthood class or anything
    (that player I VS isn't a Mage its Archer and there Troops using The Knighthood Skill if you look above it, That Horse move w/ the skill above it and you see the other horse didn't move at all + the formation is look sooooo wrong in this pictures as you can see)
    IT'S BUGGED

Mgs: Please any R2Mentor, report this about the Bugged Outland Battle. (don't want to send a ticket, if there don't fix it or skip this just like the DI I send pictures about it and hasn't been fix at all even post in forum - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....80#post1525880 that there is a another boss but it need to keep refreshing to see the boss etc)
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 08-26-2016, 09:57 PM.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

.. are you on a recently merged server by chance?

what platform and server are you please?
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

the server is 345 Crystal Plain doing Outland Match Time at (22:00 server time 10:00pm at east coast)
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
        .. are you on a recently merged server by chance?

what platform and server are you please?
        the server is 345 Crystal Plain doing Outland Match Time at (22:00 server time 10:00pm at east coast)

Comment

Working...
        X