Weekly Spire EXP not 7x

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Spire EXP not 7x

After running spire with my main team and a few testable alts (ones with the 1k% Prosperity), I've come to the conclusion that the weekly spire runs don't yield the 7x EXP along with other things. Below is my benchmark:

Main Team (Class Advanced, No WP) - Regular Normal
    Base EXP per Spire Level: 300,000
    Levels Completed: 19
    Single Spire Run EXP: 5,700,000 (daily)
    Weekly Spire Run EXP: 39,900,000 (Supposed 7x EXP)
    Weekly Chest Count: 133 (19x7)

Substitution of Unit with Main Team (Pre-Class Advanced, 1000% WP) - Regular Normal

Base EXP per Spire Level: 300,000 (3,300,000 with 1k% WP)
    Levels Completed: 18
    Single Spire Run EXP: 59,400,000 with 1k% WP
    Weekly Spire Run EXP: 415,800,000 with 1k% WP (Supposed 7x EXP)
    Weekly Chest Count: 126 (18x7)

Somehow, we are cheated out of the remaining six days of EXP for that weekly attempt that doesn't even get calculated as part of a missed run to go into the GET EXP icon. Either fix this or return the spire runs back to what they were before: daily.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Are you saying that you received less that 415,800,000 exp? Your math above works out as expected from EXP x7 at 1000% WP.
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

Not sure why we don't get 7x exp from spire. Don't look for it to be changed anytime soon. It seems if they don't fix it right away, it will be a while before they do.

Also we don't get 7x the amount of tok shards, we still only get 16 shards.

Comment

R224070026---
        Yep, basically anyone who does spire with a good team and at 1000% WP should expect a really nice boost. Even at level 66 (the last point of 1000% before it drops a bit at level 67) and all 24 levels done, it should take them beyond 70+ (assuming there's 50M+ exp brackets to be made). However, the exp we are getting from a "weekly" attempt is only calculated for the "daily" run of itself. While the rewards are good (7x for the run), over 90% of the players are already used to the exp gains for a daily run that we would be expecting 7x in this aspect when it became a weekly run.

FYI, I AFK my team since there are still bugs to work out on their end for this (like the dreaded stun and not being able to use skills bit that I had witnessed on one of my runs).

R262181389---
        That's why I brought it out. I believe in Murphy's Law in "if it wasn't broke, why fix it?" In their case, it's more like "it wasn't broke, so let's break it." I hardly care to do ToK since they really broke it, and I done gave up pestering them to make it balanced (as I had a suggestion many moons ago on how ToK should be at certain difficulty levels). However, I am with you in saying the shards should be 7x as well as they turned a daily run (again, many of us are used to it being a daily) into a weekly one.

Comment

I think they did good by making dungeons weekly but they can never get everything right the first time. And if it is bugged, will be forever before it gets fixed. And who knows, maybe both TOK and spire was intentional for whatever reason/

And now TOK is much harder than it used to be, even with a group of 2-3 knighted players. TOK toons now uses KH skills which kills our eud's before they can cast one skill so we get no damage buff.

Comment

FWIW I think making them weekly was a HUGE improvement, and the rewards may be slightly off but not enough to make it worth running them 7 times instead of once a week. Not all of us play every waking hour, like my spouse has to work, so she's got maybe 5 hours to do everything

As for TOK, it seems right that it takes a group of four knighted with decent BR before they can clear TOK NM. They have kept boosting the BR obtainable so the fights have to be made harder too.

Of course now just about everything in game is killed on AFK one shot. It would be nice to have a few tough fights, about the only ones not one shotted are the weeklies and DA bosses.

People that complain that are under 2 million BR, have not been playing long, or are not great players, or don't play very long in a day IMHO. The game is not designed for them.

Comment

Originally posted by 941384989260658 View Post
              FWIW I think making them weekly was a HUGE improvement, and the rewards may be slightly off but not enough to make it worth running them 7 times instead of once a week. Not all of us play every waking hour, like my spouse has to work, so she's got maybe 5 hours to do everything

As for TOK, it seems right that it takes a group of four knighted with decent BR before they can clear TOK NM. They have kept boosting the BR obtainable so the fights have to be made harder too.

Of course now just about everything in game is killed on AFK one shot. It would be nice to have a few tough fights, about the only ones not one shotted are the weeklies and DA bosses.

People that complain that are under 2 million BR, have not been playing long, or are not great players, or don't play very long in a day IMHO. The game is not designed for them.
              Really, you should need to be over 2 million BR at lvl 58 (that's the minimum now, right?) in order to do ToK Easy?

I'm at 11m BR, and I don't stand a chance of soloing ToK Easy. That's a little bit overkill. Like me in arena against a group of 4 players with 2m BR. I would roll over them. So, if I can't do ToK Easy, how can a proper group be expected to?
              S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
              1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
              EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
              Lukoi

Comment

Not when the minimal level requirement for running ToK Easy Mode is at level 38. Now pray tell we can find a 38 with at least 2 mil BR that can square off in that mode. I had made a suggestion (well, detailed schematic) on how ToK should have been coded for each difficulty setting/battles within (a total of 5 in each setting if I remembered correctly). However, ProCity/7Road/R2, thought it would be cute to make it a "one size fits all" kind of routine. Some of us spend harder than others, and those of us who don't spend would like to get in the action as well. For me, if I am riding a Big Wheel (google it, folks), I am expecting to get into something with other Big Wheels (maybe a tricycle, a bike with training wheels); not being pitted against a Ferrari. I don't think I can go from 0 to 60 in a few seconds in that Big Wheel, now can I?

I don't mind something is weekly, as it gives me a bit more to do with my units, and sometimes spend a lot of time with the wife and son. However, if the majority of us are used to seeing those EXP numbers for a daily run, we would expect to see them go seven times as I have made my benchmark with and without the 1k% WP (other percentages will require a bit of noggin usage but 1k I can do the calculations easily). FYI, on those benchmarks, my typical AFK Spire Normal is only about 15-20 mins. I don't bother with the skills because of lag (on their design) or some buggy Bee Ess.

Comment

Working...
                X