Patch 6.1 OC problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am looking for the jerks of R2 no one answer us here or for our ticket
    They won't. Just look at the various that we have out with concerns that haven't been touched by an R2 rep.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by shgassim View Post
      if some one didnt understand what realy happend in this case dont be stupid and just post new replay

i am looking for the jerks of R2 no one answer us here or for our ticket

they rarely show up on here and i mean rarely. other then posting MT and that they don't reply to 99.9% on threads

so you missed the unlimited events. they ended before your server was released so what was before your time here .. your getting trashed in OC and calling it problems

if you don't like the current events or game features then don't let the door hit you in the *** leaving.. btw many don't like these new event setup and would like the unlimited ones but but we know they are gone till magic happenes. as for OC take leadership and DO YOUR JOB AS GUILD MASTER
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

It strikes me as odd that all the people who say it Outland Post is great are all big toons from older servers, who can pretty much take on any other guild or team with or without the help of the other guilds in their team.

However the bulk of us are not so lucky.

Our guild for example has players from servers that have been around from 1-2 years. It has been teamed up with one small guild (very few active players) of the same age, and one young guild that is not in our server cluster. We get no chat from this guild and they dont seem to be playing Outland Post. They also seem to have lots of small players who love attacking, rather than blessing in Outland Contest. Communication with this young guild is non-existant as they are in a different server cluster, and do not seem to reply to Outland Chat. Either that, or Outland Chat doesnt reach across different server clusters.

This event is extremely badly thought out and executed. Either have more teams with one guild per team, or find a better way for guilds in the same team to communicate both during and prior to the event so that they can prepare and plan. They need to be able to find out about each others strengths and weaknesses - so strategies can be planned. And last but not least, have a popup announcement when the events are on, as there are for most other timed events.

This event has only been running for a week and has already resulted in a lot of people talking about leaving...mainly cashers. R2 and 7Road need to fix the situation quickly!
        Last edited by Gremlinz; 09-30-2016, 02:45 AM.
        Gremlin
        Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
          It strikes me as odd that all the people who say it Outland Post is great are all big toons from older servers, who can pretty much take on any other guild or team with or without the help of the other guilds in their team.

However the bulk of us are not so lucky.

Our guild for example has players from servers that have been around from 1-2 years. It has been teamed up with one small guild (very few active players) of the same age, and one young guild that is not in our server cluster. We get no chat from this guild and they dont seem to be playing Outland Post. They also seem to have lots of small players who love attacking, rather than blessing in Outland Contest. Communication with this young guild is non-existant as they are in a different server cluster, and do not seem to reply to Outland Chat. Either that, or Outland Chat doesnt reach across different server clusters.

This event is extremely badly thought out and executed. Either have more teams with one guild per team, or find a better way for guilds in the same team to communicate both during and prior to the event so that they can prepare and plan. They need to be able to find out about each others strengths and weaknesses - so strategies can be planned. And last but not least, have a popup announcement when the events are on, as there are for most other timed events.

This event has only been running for a week and has already resulted in a lot of people talking about leaving...mainly cashers. R2 and 7Road need to fix the situation quickly!
          Post grab is mostly a numbers game. If you have enough players, you can overrun even a team full of really strong players. With such a poor interface and communication, though, it's a huge pain to try and organize a team's efforts.

The outland teams system works to my benefit, since my guild is relatively tiny these days, but I can completely understand peoples' frustrations with it.

Comment

Working...
          X