Bug about euda items for summon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug about euda items for summon

Hi all, as u can see in pic still if u have euda items inside your inventory, if u have them locked u cannot use them for summon a new euda... u need unlock them for that...

Before when u had not enough items unlocked ... in things they ask u for that... they said not enough items unlocked... now seems that they look like dont exist directly

And still worst... i sent two tickets today explaning that i did my event today morning.. mount refining, mount training, sylph enchant, sylph enchant adv and sylph upgrade done this morning... and my surprise is that i only did that early morning... and i miss some of my bound balens.

Can u explain me what u did with them???

I checked all and not problems that items look like i dont have them with lock... are u changing rules about lock things without say a s.hit for ** us our balens or bound balens??

I have enough items on inventory to do that... yesterday i checked while doing enchant and upgrade sylph that using items... today as yesterday worked fine... did... and after i see that dissapeared bb on my account.

Really if u want that people quit game i can say u are doing a good job... about rest that sucks each day more and more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug euda with more.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	1786092

do look again in inv. theres lv1 and lv2 items as those go...
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Yeah bud the dust in your inventory is level 1 and the dust for the summoning calls for level 2. Level 1 has a green border, Level 2 has a blue border.
      Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

That pic is showing 2 different dusts and neither of them are registering.

Comment

i dont understand why this is even an issue. TC said it himself: "if u have them locked u cannot use them for summon a new euda... u need unlock them for that..."
          means he knows what's the problem, and quite frankly this is not a problem at all.
          why the heck you lock items? it's for preventing accidental useage. and yet you complain why the system is working as intended.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I dont have problems that game dont let me use them... but why if u have them locked count like 0... we have that lock since long and never counted like 0... only said u, "u dont have enough items unlocked"

Comment

Originally posted by R26899831 View Post
              Yeah bud the dust in your inventory is level 1 and the dust for the summoning calls for level 2. Level 1 has a green border, Level 2 has a blue border.
              See again pic... they asking about blue ones and are first i have... 3,1 and 9 on inventory and 0,1 and 0 says in summon

Comment

Blue are level 2 and Green are level 1... this summon is asking about blue ones... level 2

Then if u look again i have of first one 9 in inventory and says 0 and of third one i have 3 and says 0. Only that unlocked one that i have one count like 1/10

Comment

Originally posted by R26899831 View Post
                  See again pic... they asking about blue ones and are first i have... 3,1 and 9 on inventory and 0,1 and 0 says in summon

Comment

Originally posted by MiniDD View Post
                    I dont have problems that game dont let me use them... but why if u have them locked count like 0... we have that lock since long and never counted like 0... only said u, "u dont have enough items unlocked"
                    because its the purpose of locking, duh? so you cant spend them?
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                    X