outland exploration have major lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outland exploration have major lag

I dont know if anyone of you notice about the outland exporation. but its so laggy in there , the character moves really slow and the mouse takes long to respond. i know its not my pc cause i am on a super fast work station and my apps works just fine. my internet speed is not the issue .
    when I am out of the stupid exploration the game doesnt lag anymore . so if you can let the weekly maintenance crew to ask them to fix the outland exploration that would be nice .

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
    I dont know if anyone of you notice about the outland exporation. but its so laggy in there , the character moves really slow and the mouse takes long to respond. i know its not my pc cause i am on a super fast work station and my apps works just fine. my internet speed is not the issue .
    when I am out of the stupid exploration the game doesnt lag anymore . so if you can let the weekly maintenance crew to ask them to fix the outland exploration that would be nice .
    Yes, I agree the frame rate while in this is very slow. I have a fast connection and fast PC as well, and it's at times pretty bad. I will pass it along for you.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
      I used to play only on the mini-client, and never had issues with extra lag in Outland Exploration. Then, the mini-client stopped working last week. So, I run my main on the R2Client and my alt on Firefox through the browser. The R2Client is very laggy inside the Outland Exploration, but the browser is not.
      Good to note that, I will do some additional testing of this in a few other browsers.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

I used to play only on the mini-client, and never had issues with extra lag in Outland Exploration. Then, the mini-client stopped working last week. So, I run my main on the R2Client and my alt on Firefox through the browser. The R2Client is very laggy inside the Outland Exploration, but the browser is not.
        S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
        1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
        EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
        Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
          so there is 2kind of clients? where can i find me the mini client since now that i see i am not able to collect rewards for the login since i was using the wrong kind of client

Comment

"Miniclient" is the one that doesn't level up your R2 account. It is the button on the home page of Wartune, that says "Mini-client Download" (above the "Server events" button and below the login section).

The R2Client is the one that shows up at the top of the browser and is called "R2Client", and not "Miniclient". The R2Client does allow for your level to increase, and lets you sync alt accounts. Supposedly it also allows you to download the cache info, but I haven't found the way to do that yet...
            S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
            1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
            EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
            Lukoi

Comment

Working...
            X