Treasure Lode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Lode

Have they changed the way Treasure Lode works? I have done the required recharge but there is nothing to click so I can select the pack I am going for. Please may I have an answer today before it disappears!
    FireAndIce
    Mage +112m
    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
    Ancients guild
    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
    Have they changed the way Treasure Lode works? I have done the required recharge but there is nothing to click so I can select the pack I am going for. Please may I have an answer today before it disappears!
    There is a "recharge" period and a "collect" period still. When it's time for the collect options the interface will change automatically to give you the option to collect.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Okay. Previously we had to select which value pack we would be choosing before the end of the recharge period....
      FireAndIce
      Mage +112m
      Ancients guild
      Gamerocks S8

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
        Okay. Previously we had to select which value pack we would be choosing before the end of the recharge period....
        Yeah, they changed it. I suspect that it would tell us that on the help button that doesn't seem to be popping up. When the interface changes you will be able to pick which prize you want.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Thanks. Yes, I tried that help button before I wrote, but it wouldn't work. The recharge pop-ups are not working either, except for the one underneath the account name at the top right of the screen when it is not in full screen mode.
          FireAndIce
          Mage +112m
          Ancients guild
          Gamerocks S8

Comment

Working...
          X