Halloween event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween event

it is not allowing us to exchange devotion for point please can somebody fix this

this is the second event that didn't work properly the first one was the 4th year anniversary event now this

so I now ask r2games when are they gonna fix it and how are they going to compensate the affected people

MBowyer
    wartune
    s436 R2Games

Originally posted by mbowyer View Post
    it is not allowing us to exchange devotion for point please can somebody fix this

this is the second event that didn't work properly the first one was the 4th year anniversary event now this

so I now ask r2games when are they gonna fix it and how are they going to compensate the affected people

MBowyer
    wartune
    s436 R2Games

Seems this has been reported. Last time I was able to do a work around and that was to log into a "private" session on one of the various browsers, in my case I used Opera and I was able to do the Devotion checkin.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (54).png
Views:	1
Size:	884.3 KB
ID:	1727563

here is the proof that my Devo is high enoughClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (56).png
Views:	1
Size:	628.5 KB
ID:	1727564

Comment

Same here :

Devo 95/100

Luke66
        S125

Comment

When I "click for details" it just makes me login again and goes back to the game, no event. kabam s18

Comment

Looks working now...

Comment

Does nothing on my server still

Comment

I get the message "Devotion Data Error." Can't do anything here. Kabam 181 Aunia

Comment

Still not working for me...

Comment

I now have 360 devo and still no points for the Halloween event except the one I get for going to the page.....really?

Comment

classic r2 fail lol
                      S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]168469[/ATTACH]

here is the proof that my Devo is high enough[ATTACH=CONFIG]168470[/ATTACH]
                        Very strange that the person ranked No1 only has a BR of 2m considering that this is a spender event

Comment

Originally posted by R217724475 View Post
                          Very strange that the person ranked No1 only has a BR of 2m considering that this is a spender event
                          I've seen mention in the event thread that most of the players who aren't having issues with the event are non-vip, and thus don't start with any devotion.

Comment

Same for me. Every time I attained another devotion level on October 31st I tried to do Event and every time it said I did not have enough devotion! Somewhere after reset it allowed me 1 point to use. I only tried it because it was still up after reset. Didn't make ticket because somebody told me game was over, but apparently it isn't because still there. Glitchy day for me Halloween was, couldn't play event and couldn't renew my VIP either. Had to waste my stored passes. Trick or Treat day was tricky with few treats

S670 r2 Games
                            Jahi

MBowyer
                            wartune
                            s436 R2Games

Comment

Working...
                            X