Outland Contest Bug or Bot ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outland Contest Bug or Bot ?

Are there anyone noticed that in Outland Contest the Guild in right Upper corner have auto attack ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	OC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	249.4 KB
ID:	1786504

What do you mean they have "auto attack"?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

This is what i found out so far that even all guild members offline the Guild in that corner still could attacked and earned points , that why i assumed it bug or even bot .

Comment

Originally posted by Jagguar99999 View Post
        This is what i found out so far that even all guild members offline the Guild in that corner still could attacked and earned points , that why i assumed it bug or even bot .
        Not sure if you realize this but there is more than one guild in a grouping now.

Comment

What grouping you talked about ? , if there are grouping why only one corner that have it all , why not other corner as well ? .

Comment

What grouping you talked about ?
            Well each "corner" or each outland party now consists of 3 different guilds from 3 different servers. So checking only one guild for online players is pretty unreliable.
            But indeed it is suspicious that none of the others does even have a single point. i wont assume that it is a bot since our guild+the other 2 in outland contest can spam 10+ attacks on all 3 other "corners"
            at the same time, since we have many online players.
            i'd recommend reporting it as a bug ^^

Comment

I don't think it's a bug or a bot. For a bot to work they would have to be logged on for the bot to run. So that's out. Lack of points doesn't mean much since in one of my two guilds I've seen it where 2 of the teams (each with over 349 players in the team alliance) had 0 points going into the first round cause no one bothered to bless despite the fact they have halved the cost of blessing and attack.
              I'm guessing I got lucky and i'm facing teams that just signed up for outlands so they could do the exploration and don't want to bother with the other 2 events.
              If the 3 other teams have few active players or players willing to participate, then with as many attackers as red is putting out, you'll be back to 0 points in a short amount of time.
              Like the previous pointed out, it's all about participation. Looking at your screenshot I see you only have 1 outpost left which means someone, probably red, has wiped out the competition there also.

Comment

Thank you today we have a normal OC , the " auto attack " the rapid and with a lot of attacker to others guild corner didn't appear today .

Comment

Working...
                X