Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reflect atral does more damage then it should do.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflect atral does more damage then it should do.

I filed a ticket for this: The description saying that max damage will be 50K. I do attacks and get killed by reflect for over 6 million!!! Explain on what factor this is based!

As answer is received this: R2 Karl replied:

Greetings,

Thank you for drawing this to our attention. We don’t intend to dawdle your case, but as this would be the first report of such case, could you provide a sort of documentation/screenshots, in order for us to show our higher ops the potential anomalies of the reflect astral?

We are sorry that we should ask this as it would be difficult for us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, thus we require any sort of screenshot that will back up the report we will be making in regards to this issue. And we will have to dispatch our project team to look over this matter.

We hope to hear from you soon, as this is one of the case we are so committed till we can provide a satisfactory resolution.

Thank you and have a great day!

-The R2Games Team

So now I need to get some prove. Hopefully some of you players can help me to get some proof about this case.
    Thanks in advance.
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

well i have the screenshot that they asked you about it that we are getting reflect way more than 50k damage Click image for larger version

Name:	14599674_655484097959251_320624631_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	1727607

Comment

that is the first they heard of this....
      that is laughable..

Comment

come on that is only 136 million deflect...whats a few million among friends...oops 91 million....
        Last edited by dennyh; 10-30-2016, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Reflect astral does exactly the amount of damage it's supposed to do. The reflect you are seeing is due to the influence passive.

It could also be the result of a knight passive (either defensive Knighthood passive, or pre-KH class advancement talent/passive).

Comment

Was this in Venus battle (I'm 99% sure it was)? There's a bonus skill you can use that does an 80% reflect (so it claims, that's closer to 67%). It's an excellent way to reverse a one-sided battle sometimes. Outside of that event, you're seeing the fate influence reflect, or in some cases, a knight with the defense tree.

You can tell it's not the astral, since that almost always reflects more damage than is inflicted, as long as it's below the cap.

Comment

The Fate/Influence reflect does far more than it is supposed to also. And, if your opponent dodges (takes 1 damage), you still take reflect damage as though your opponent had taken full damage.

I only notice it in arena, since I rarely do BG or any of the other event battles. I should have to crit for a minimum of 13.3m damage to one shot myself on reflect, yet it happens on 5/6 million crits.
              S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
              1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
              EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
              Lukoi

Comment

All I know the recharge button is never broken.......
                Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                Server: EST, R2games
                Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                Toon: Knight
                Guild: -

Comment

well there is Frost Panther (Eudaemon) can do Reflect damage of 25% for 2 turn & w/ there passive 35% reflect damage.

Player Influence Fate: Level 30 - Influence +3,000 & 20% chance to reflect 30% damage when attacked (PVP only)
                  plus if your Astral: Enhanced Deflection level 10 - 10% chance to reflect 100% of damage received, cause 50,000 damage at the most
                  (if you did Astral Blessed it make Reflect 110% of damage received, if MAX Blessed level 10)
                  (Talents in Knighthood Max Level 10 also give Influence Increased by 100%, but my only level 7 so I get 70% Influence Increased, so its not that bad)

that what I have for astral is Max Blessed & Max Influence (thanks to event last time exchanging those bead, make so much easy to beat any a player. But funny part like Alexo in arena, he got kill by my reflect damage even he stronger player + big casher. But still he took alot of damage out of his HP. First time to beat him. lol since he solo in Group Arena, and i w/ my spouse even we lost him once than we meet again beat him back. took awhile until reaching the time limited % increase damage % {took almost 3-4 round each time countdown Increasing the damage 50% to whatsoever** i think like 150 or 200% to letting my reflect damage hit harder)
                  Last edited by ANIME1988; 11-15-2016, 11:00 PM.
                  East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                  Character: Mage
                  Class: Knighthood
                  level: 80
                  Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                  Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

not hard to find what is causing the epic blow back .. its your influence

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_675.png
Views:	1
Size:	277.6 KB
ID:	1727717

Comment

Deflect is broken, the damage your receive from deflect is the damage done before any kind of reduction from the toon receiving the damage comes into any account, because i cannot explain hitting someone for (example) 1m and getting 4m deflect when influence fate is supposed to be 30% deflect max.
                      East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                      X