Missing a Day in VIP and Spirit Covenant after every maintnance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing a Day in VIP and Spirit Covenant after every maintnance

my problem is i cant understand why i always lose 1 day in VIP and SC after maintnance. i play this game now 4 years and found out about last month. from oct 13 up to now i did send
    screenshots first with ticket and then with email to support elve who replied on ticket.but nothing happened up to now.i shall be patient so someone in charge for this issue helps me.
    today after maintnance the same: missing a day again.
    the game runs from 12:00am to 12:00am (24 hours) reset for all is 12:00 am even for weekly VIP gift. so is there an other
    reset time for the days i payed for? i like to get what i payed for, because dont have so much money like other ppl. how Long shall i wait that a developer in charge look it up?
    i even want think about how long this happen and how many days i lost already !?
    now for me is "dont trust better check"!
    my ticket # 581709

Hmm, this might be interesting considering that sometimes when a maint happens dead crops were popping up on my farms in random spots, and I know I didn't plant any within the last few days to a week and if I had, it would be full plots, not just some little spots.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

vip and spirit con doesnt run at 12 to 12 it runs on the hr u activated it

example :

if u activated it at the time say 3 p.m it will run from 3p.m to 3p.m 24 hrs and the last day it will run out at 3p.m

as my vip ran out last mnth the same time i activated it

hope this helps
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-10-2016, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Hmm, this might be interesting considering that sometimes when a maint happens dead crops were popping up on my farms in random spots, and I know I didn't plant any within the last few days to a week and if I had, it would be full plots, not just some little spots.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i understand what you write but that doesnt help wh en i did wait to last day i had to pay and it shows me the hour count down to 12:00am (for me is 6:00 am)

and how comes i miss the days at end of month? other example

my vip last to the 5th of next month so i pay on 5th for new 30 days . next month i see i have to pay on 1rst. that cant be but it happened. i play on us est Server not european Server.

Comment

Originally posted by Charityh View Post
            i understand what you write but that doesnt help wh en i did wait to last day i had to pay and it shows me the hour count down to 12:00am (for me is 6:00 am)

and how comes i miss the days at end of month? other example

my vip last to the 5th of next month so i pay on 5th for new 30 days . next month i see i have to pay on 1rst. that cant be but it happened. i play on us est Server not european Server.
            don't forget that some month have 30 days in them while some other have 31 days...that might be why you are 1 day off sometime.
            Have a wonderful day

Comment

PinkiePie i know this too but my payment was so far into the next month count includes 31 days but how i said miss 1 day in 2 month but not 4 or more days next month!

example: pay on 6th sep sep has 30 days so in oct pay should be on 6th but i have to pay on oct 02

i found out i had payed on 9th and 2 month later had to pay on 2nd only 1 month with 31 days so were are all other days gone?

friend of mine has same Problem and he payed other times then me

but anyway thx at all

Comment

oh forgot to say i found out after new patch 6.5

Comment

Working...
                X