• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaiju Benchmark: Battle Oracle Suntoria Skill Calculations ARE NOT Correct

Server: 632-R2Games (Base)
    Cluster: 610-R2Games (Merged)
    Characters: (See Posted Screenshot)
    Note: This is through "AFK" where I didn't touch any buttons, no thanks to someone out there making it hard for us in clicking or pressing the buttons without the horrendous lag.

Problem

The HP healing of the Suntoria Skill for the Battle Oracle is not correct. I am currently at Level 3 which dictates that it will heal (or regenerate) 5% of the max HP each turn. One unit's MAX HP is at 481079 which if active, the HP regen should be at 24054 (rounded up from 24053.95) or 24053 (if made as an integer) instead of the 14k-something I have seen. I am sure the calculations are off with other levels and percentages. Please take a look into this, and do not tell me it's part of common core math as that really sucked. Thanks.

Screenshot
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

The Oracle's Sunto was NERFED when Sub Eudie Patch was released. My oracle has lv5 sunto, Before patch is was 7%, post patch is now 5% (still show 7% ingame), But oc r2 failed to fix the descriptions.
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 11-15-2016, 04:17 AM.
    DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Server: 632-R2Games (Base)
      Cluster: 610-R2Games (Merged)
      Characters: (See Posted Screenshot)
      Note: This is through "AFK" where I didn't touch any buttons, no thanks to someone out there making it hard for us in clicking or pressing the buttons without the horrendous lag.

Problem

The HP healing of the Suntoria Skill for the Battle Oracle is not correct. I am currently at Level 3 which dictates that it will heal (or regenerate) 5% of the max HP each turn. One unit's MAX HP is at 481079 which if active, the HP regen should be at 24054 (rounded up from 24053.95) or 24053 (if made as an integer) instead of the 14k-something I have seen. I am sure the calculations are off with other levels and percentages. Please take a look into this, and do not tell me it's part of common core math as that really sucked. Thanks.

Screenshot
      Well the Battle Oracle Skill for "Suntoria" has been change from Patch 6.1

Before Patch:
      Level 1 - Adds a healing buff to entire party restoring 3% MAX HP each attack for 5 turns.
      Level 2 - Adds a healing buff to entire party restoring 4% MAX HP each attack for 5 turns.
      Level 3 - Adds a healing buff to entire party restoring 5% MAX HP each attack for 5 turns.
      Level 4 - Adds a healing buff to entire party restoring 6% MAX HP each attack for 5 turns.
      Level 5 - Adds a healing buff to entire party restoring 7% MAX HP each attack for 5 turns.

After Patch 6.1

Level 1 - Adds a healing buff to entire party restoring 1% MAX HP each attack for 5 turns.
      Level 2 - Adds a healing buff to entire party restoring 2% MAX HP each attack for 5 turns.
      Level 3 - Adds a healing buff to entire party restoring 3% MAX HP each attack for 5 turns.
      Level 4 - Adds a healing buff to entire party restoring 4% MAX HP each attack for 5 turns.
      Level 5 - Adds a healing buff to entire party restoring 5% MAX HP each attack for 5 turns.

Especially Battle Oracle the Delphic: Radiant Judgement has change w/ No Attack Buff.
      Sacred Knight the Delphic: Blade of Judgement has change w/ No Stun.
      Sanctuary Hunter skill: Deep Freeze has change w/ No Freeze & Delphic: Hunter's Fury has change w/ No Increase party Crit rate.
      Scourge Mage the Delphic: Punishment has change w/ No Increase Crit Rate.

Pretty much Kids skill has Change & so as Sylph Skill + Passive also. expert Divine Wrath & Divine Howl (still the same, nothing change) from after Patch 6.1
      All the Kids skill has change there % even for the skill, Passive & General.

That's pretty I know of even I still have 4 type of Kids is the same but in different level in skill :P just for extra kids to do events upgrade etc
      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
      Character: Mage
      Class: Knighthood
      level: 80
      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

So it's every other Eud that had their abilities nerfed since 6.1 came out to be. Guess I will have to go for the full bar if I want to see 5% LOL. More Eud fights I go.

Although, the devs should correct the descriptions in battle as I hover over such just to see what each icon has. This was my second Spire run (remaining unit needs it) when I did this benchmark after watching the first team (came a bit later as I can't do very much so I left them AFK) and gotten a bit curious.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X