knighthood /talents upgrading.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knighthood /talents upgrading.

Hi was wondering if anyone can help me please as I can't get the support ticket thing to work. I accidently maxed my exp while in TOA and achieved knighthood and the quest said to fully upgrade my talents , so I went to talents to do this but the upgrade button is grey and it won't let me further them . Am I missing some step cause I am stuck now with exp maxed and no way to upgrade the talents.

Do you have both talent and advanced talent maxed?
    If you can, post a screenshot of what your talent and advanced talent look like.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

Do you have enough gold for the talents upgrade?
      Did you finish the first Class Advancement (the one that changes you from knight/archer/mage to swordsman/ranger/warlock)?
      The quest requires you to upgrade both regular talents and legendary talents (the second tab in talents).
      You'd need to finish the first Class Advancement and unlock legendary talents, and max all legendary talents in addition to regular talents.

Comment

I had not finished upgrading talents when I reached second stage , my exp says it is maxed and quest say's audience with the king 2 , my normal talents are at lvl 112 and have not done any legendary yet.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by R217539847; 11-21-2016, 01:08 AM.

Comment

as you can tell I am not real good at this screenshot business, sorry.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-11-21.png
Views:	1
Size:	946.0 KB
ID:	1727742 hope it worked this time.

Comment

You need more exp to be able to upgrade your talents. And even though your exp bar is maxed, you will still continue to gain exp, it's just the exp bar will not move any more.

Comment

Like R262181389 said, even if your exp bar say maxed, you still get exp. The reason you can't upgrade talent for now is because you still need to get exp. Once you have all talent and legendary talents at lvl 10 (and the holy seal at lvl 99), you will then be able to do those quest "audience with the king" untill you reach the one where you need to have enough tattoo to get knighthood.
                Have a wonderful day

Comment

Ok ty all , I thought since the exp bar say's maxed that was it and I would not be able to get exp to upgrade , that's such a relief , yay I'm not stuck anymore . ty so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X