Your new thanksgiving game in hot events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your new thanksgiving game in hot events

clicked the details button went to the website clicked my server did the login button and roasted chicken twice

AND BEFORE U ASK IF I CLICKED RIGHT SERVER YES I DID CUZ IT SAYS MY NAME TOP RIGHT WITH SERVER NUMBER

Click image for larger version

Name:	NAME.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	1786868

but

nothing sent to mail

completley broke day 1 total waste of time if u dont want us to ave these rewards plz dont advertise such things

Name:	check in 1.png
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	1786863Click image for larger version

Name:	roast.png
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	1786864

waited 30 mins before posting this post to see if stuff turns up in mail and of course nothing did

Name:	rewards 2.png
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	1786865Click image for larger version

Name:	rewards 3.png
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	1786866Click image for larger version

Name:	rewards.png
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	1786867

NEEDS FIXING VERY QUICK AND SEND ME THE REWARDS OWED TO ME ASAP
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-23-2016, 03:19 AM.

I tested it on R2, and it worked. I tested on Kabam, after finding a compatible browser, and it did not work. Reported Kabam's event as broken.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ty very much memorylane

Comment

Yes, kabam seems not working... tried and appear same for me -_-

Comment

Kabam Events not work. No rewards in mail

Comment

Thanksgiving & Black Friday Recharge Bonus (New Mount)
            Duration: 11/23/2016 00:00:00 - 12/1/2016 23:59:59
            Description: During the event, recharge consecutively for the required number of days to be rewarded. Recharge a minimum of 2,000 Balens every day to join the event. When a player recharges, they must log in to the game to activate the recharge.Recharge amounts reset daily at midnight.
            Recharge 1 day: 10M Gold, 10M Daru, Adv. Mahra x200, Smelting Stone x100
            Recharge 2 day: 15M Gold, 15M Daru, Adv. Sepulcrum x200, Smelting Stone x100
            Recharge 3 day: 20M Gold, 20M Daru, Beast Soul x200, Smelting Stone x100
            Recharge 4 day: 25M Gold, 25M Daru, Mount Hoof x200, Smelting Stone x100
            Recharge 5 day: 30M Gold, 30M Daru, Advanced Henna x200, Smelting Stone x100
            Recharge 6 day: 40M Gold, 40M Daru, Mythic Vulcan Pack x100, Smelting Stone x100
            Recharge 7 day: 50M Gold, 50M Daru, 2,000 Bound Balens, Smelting Stone x100, Gold Contraption Card x1

This event is also missing?

Comment

i was able to play on KABAM but when it came to claim rewards ...it did not send to in-game-mail

Comment

After 3 hours I received an email. Still 1 missing event (Thanksgiving & Black Friday Recharge Bonus)

Comment

yes me too after 3 hrs the rewards turned up

kabam servers seem to be missing this event

Thanksgiving & Black Friday Recharge Bonus (New Mount)
                  Duration: 11/23/2016 00:00:00 - 12/1/2016 23:59:59
                  Description: During the event, recharge consecutively for the required number of days to be rewarded. Recharge a minimum of 2,000 Balens every day to join the event. When a player recharges, they must log in to the game to activate the recharge.Recharge amounts reset daily at midnight.

•Recharge 1 day: 10M Gold, 10M Daru, Adv. Mahra x200, Smelting Stone x100
                  •Recharge 2 day: 15M Gold, 15M Daru, Adv. Sepulcrum x200, Smelting Stone x100
                  •Recharge 3 day: 20M Gold, 20M Daru, Beast Soul x200, Smelting Stone x100
                  •Recharge 4 day: 25M Gold, 25M Daru, Mount Hoof x200, Smelting Stone x100
                  •Recharge 5 day: 30M Gold, 30M Daru, Advanced Henna x200, Smelting Stone x100
                  •Recharge 6 day: 40M Gold, 40M Daru, Mythic Vulcan Pack x100, Smelting Stone x100
                  •Recharge 7 day: 50M Gold, 50M Daru, 2,000 Bound Balens, Smelting Stone x100, Gold Contraption Card x1
                  Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-23-2016, 08:05 AM.

Comment

on r2 and when i clicked nothing happened...no check-in no roasting

Comment

now the funny thing about this event is

its set to p.m.t timezone so europe g.m.t servers if u log in the afternoon at 17.00 you loose first day rewards if ur one of the lucky ones u can do 23rd and 24th rewards in first day

cant r2 fix this cuz the timezone is funny for a europe server and a pain for ppl that dont log on till the afternoon and loose part of this event cuz of the refresh times it has been set too

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                        now the funny thing about this event is

its set to p.m.t timezone so europe g.m.t servers if u log in the afternoon at 17.00 you loose first day rewards if ur one of the lucky ones u can do 23rd and 24th rewards in first day

cant r2 fix this cuz the timezone is funny for a europe server and a pain for ppl that dont log on till the afternoon and loose part of this event cuz of the refresh times it has been set too
                        It's not just the European servers....I'm on a US East server and anyone who did the event after a certain time on the 23rd got credit for the 24th so now have to wait til later today to collect rewards again. This happened the last time they did one of these events too. Unless you're an early riser, you lose out on 1 day of rewards.

Comment

well im a early riser so i got the 1day and 2nd day in 1st day today i claimed 3rd day

Name:	day 3.png
Views:	2
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	1727765

Comment

Wow lucky. Both times so far I got the first day.

Comment

Working...
                            X