Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues w/ the page of recharge? Did anybody having trouble recharging just like me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues w/ the page of recharge? Did anybody having trouble recharging just like me.

Just tonight was gonna recharge and suddenly I couldn't Recharge. It keep showing me the same page over & over again where I have to start from Recharge page.
    Even I try refresh & clean cache maybe something is that the cost. But it's not, it's the page won't load to recharging part to show different page to go PayPal page.
    It keep coming back to same page from before even I try clicking say "Yes" than again when you look at the "History" there no date for December 30th for recharging 500 balen,
    just my other recharge history from last time. Other Recharge from last time was ok, just tonight it isn't won't let me Recharge so can't go to PayPal like I usually do.
    (((( Did any player have the same problem as me ))))

The Page of Recharge is Bugged
    (It never happen to me before until now, even I always Recharge when it reset time.)

Here is my full screen of the pc of the windows & look on the different tabs its show; [Payment] [payment] [Store] & [Payment] [Order] [Store] <---- the Order is where it show my History of dates recharge, but no December 30th of tonight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Desctop screenshot.png
Views:	1
Size:	716.9 KB
ID:	1789455Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	325.9 KB
ID:	1789456Click image for larger version

Name:	Desctop screenshot3.png
Size:	419.7 KB
ID:	1789457
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 12-30-2016, 12:21 AM.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US &amp; Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

same for me

Comment

I've run across similar issue where I recharge, have the proof in my logs (on kong, not on an R2 server), but the balen do not appear in my acct right away nor do I get any event rewards. It doesn't happen every time and I do eventually get the balen; its just a massive delay. I'm not sure what causes it, but after several hours, it'll appear and I'll be able to claim rewards. The problem is that the delay pushes the recharge to after reset, causing me to miss a day. With time sensitive consecutive recharge events, missing a day can be the difference between getting the last day's rewards (usually the most desirable rewards) and not getting them. When I submit tickets to R2 with proof of recharge and the day of the recharge, they just say I got the rewards and close the ticket. They don't seem to comprehend that I'm concerned about being able to collect the last day's rewards...being cheated out of a day is the real issue.
      This issue also affects my alt on armorgames. I've had times when I try to renew VIP on the character, pay for a recharge, and nothing. Sure, the balen show up later, usually after reset, but its still a pain.
      I suspect its an issue with the session. When it happens, no amount of refreshing, cache clearing, or other general troubleshooting does any good. I just have to wait for whatever massive messup happened with the session to get cleared up on the server side before recharging works again.

Comment

The R2 store page was redirecting back to the home page the other day. The same issue didn't seem to happen when recharging directly through the recharge button in game. It seems to be working fine now.

KS222, I'll forward that, but the other platforms (Kong, Kabam, Armor) all use different payment processors than R2 does. When you recharge, it's your platform that's processing the payment and then sending that information to the game, which then triggers your receipt of balens. If their processor or their system is delayed, that would result in you not receiving your balens right away. I'm sure R2 will be able to forward your concerns to their contacts from those platforms.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          The R2 store page was redirecting back to the home page the other day. The same issue didn't seem to happen when recharging directly through the recharge button in game. It seems to be working fine now.

KS222, I'll forward that, but the other platforms (Kong, Kabam, Armor) all use different payment processors than R2 does. When you recharge, it's your platform that's processing the payment and then sending that information to the game, which then triggers your receipt of balens. If their processor or their system is delayed, that would result in you not receiving your balens right away. I'm sure R2 will be able to forward your concerns to their contacts from those platforms.
          On kong's side, I have the log showing the correct date/time of the transaction. It is R2 that fails to reflect it until after reset. That sounds like an issue either with R2 itself or with the communication between kong and R2. The transaction on armorgames was not time sensitive, just annoying that it didn't go through as fast as it should.

Comment

Working...
          X