Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any Mod available ????

some Toons are bugged,

for example not getting rewards from Gem synth. and attempt is going while blitzing and it froze.........no need to mention to clear cache or the others.... we did this already.............pretty annoying losing rewards and attempts....we arent new players....and now what to do before we think something is bugged....hope for response thank you

Can we get some character names, servers, and screenshots that show what's bugged, please.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hmm, sounds like the "one in a million" bug has resurfaced its ugly head once again. I had reported this in the early part of 2016 when one of my units didn't get the reward (it didn't light up) when it synth'd a level 11 gem from 2 level 10's. I tried everything that day (clearing of cache, refreshing) and it didn't light up. I went and wasted another 2 level 10's to get the reward, and this time it lit up. Screenshots were submitted to support (they got a lazy elf on board) who told me that I already got the reward (didn't look at the timeline of events of screenshots); I WASTED 2 level 10s that should have gone to the next day's of their silly "limited" event.

MemoryLane, this bug is evident as it strikes when it feels like, only affecting any random player at any time. Axarya, I am sorry that you lost your reward and probably had wasted another few gems just to see if you can get it, but this needs to be brought up and fixed before another player gets hit with it.

Updated Edit: Guess I will have to get off my lazy duff and search for the screenshots. It's going to take a while since I have a mainframe setup of two towers and 16 logical drives (total) for my archival stuff.
      Last edited by Meikura001; 12-31-2016, 12:38 PM. Reason: Updated Edit
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I've had it happen to me once. Naturally, I wasn't recording at the time, so I didn't have any proof. Its getting to the point where I have to run my screen recorder every time I play the game just so that I have proof when the game malfunctions. Not if, but when, since its guaranteed that I'll run into some bug/glitch/etc that steals rewards, items, or just causes an unfair loss in a fight. Of course, even with recordings, its rare that R2 ever makes good. They forward to the devs or to the appropriate department then close the ticket. The last time they did make good, they did so 1 month after the fact and gave me event items that were totally useless since the exchange was gone and they can't be opened like chests anymore. I don't know if they were trying to make good or if some of the devs are trolls who go out of their way to anger players as much as possible.

Comment

Working...
        X