Return Player Extravaganza Invitee Links

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return Player Extravaganza Invitee Links

Yes I sent a ticket but would like to post here to see what mods have to say and to see if other players that are participating has to say as well. I've noticed that in the returnee invite part it seems to be bugged. On the first tier there's several codes you can claim but on the other daily login's can only claim up to 3 per tier and there's nothing in the rules and information that says there's a cap on that. Here's a few screen shots to show you as an example.Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	1789670Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1789671Click image for larger version

Name:	3.PNG
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1789672

And to show that I've received up to 10 invites, here's another screen shot. Click image for larger version

Name:	10 invited players.PNG
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	1789673
    Last edited by LadyOmega; 01-14-2017, 01:29 PM.
    ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

I noticed this same programming error (yes, I believe it is an error & should be fixed) last night, and was not too pleased.
    You're right - there is absolutely nothing indicating "Oh, and by the way, you will only be able to claim three rewards per tier,
    even though you got six or ten players to return."

This makes players feel mislead; at least I know I feel mislead. Please fix.

Comment

They're right. It's broken. Should allow you to claim awards for up to 10 returnees, for each tier,
      so long as the other conditions are satisfied.

Comment

The reply I received from them basicly said there's no bug and only 3 (including myself) players continued to log in daily. Even after I sent all the screen shots. I replied back letting them know they were incorrect because majority of the people I'm linked with for the event, I know log in daily. As well as too many other people I speak with in game have noticed the same problem.
        ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

Working...
        X