Immortal titan temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immortal titan temple

***? i am +12mil and still cannot do more than 4 stages in that immortal titan temple game...
    give a chance to non casher to level up a bit and kill those untouchable players in that quest.....
    stop telling that all players like that cause most cannot do it....
    also that f***ng skill which instantly kills a player do it kill a player and not their eudemons,very rera i kill a player
    Vere Gio

Originally posted by VereGioII View Post
    ***? i am +12mil and still cannot do more than 4 stages in that immortal titan temple game...
    give a chance to non casher to level up a bit and kill those untouchable players in that quest.....
    stop telling that all players like that cause most cannot do it....
    also that f***ng skill which instantly kills a player do it kill a player and not their eudemons,very rera i kill a player
    You can look on here and see the tips u can try: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ir#post1569469
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
      You can look on here and see the tips u can try: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ir#post1569469
      I have looked at your tip and that tip is still for cashers not non casher, these players dont have frigga or merged sylphs, they just have their basic sylph, as for the titan skill you suggested, not everyone have those either . so right now the best tip is harrassed r2game in fixing the titan temple to make it a fair for all gameplay and not casher only event.

Comment

well im a archer 13 mill br with non merged slyph i ave a hecate 5 moons not red yet

i use brute rune

then titan skill, iron will gives me full awaken points

then i use my aoe

then titan skill shield

then use slyph if available if not skills till available

then titan heal

once slyph use aoe skill

then titan reverse time to rid of buffs from enemy

then delphic from slyph

then titan bleed

back to archer skills if not dead

can pass 8 stages

astrals elevated can be a good advantage also

crit/pen patk/pen if archer or knight matk/pen is mage

also elevate crit and patk astrals for archers and matk for mages

elevated astrals do help a bit to give u enough damage to get passed a few lvls

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          well im a archer 13 mill br with non merged slyph i ave a hecate 5 moons not red yet
          thats exact why you get so far, archer are no mage or Knights
          Mage and knight need or a boost to even get close to a archer , my mage prob do 8 stages when my cloth engulf is over 120 level , since mage spells cost lots more rage for a good aoe.
          Your cluster bomb 30 rage my good mage aoe 80 rage
          myself a 11.8 mil br with a 2 moon hecate and must be happy with 3 stages a day and almost a 90% fail on using the anima stones if use

Comment

yes my spouse is an 13m br archer, he has no problems in titan temple, he has now celestial. so its even easier for him, he doesnt have merged sylph, he uses a 2 moon zeus.
            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
            Server: S444 Silent Arena
            Char: Knight
            Lvl: 80
            Br: 6m and crowing.
            Main Sylph: Arise
            Guard: Oracle

Comment

Working...
            X