Imperial War possible glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial War possible glitch

Im not sure if this is glitch or not.. Or if anyone has experienced this or not. Im on wartune servers and not R2 but I can imagine it could happen either place.

Last night during Imperial War, as soon as is started, the opposing guild took 12 towers.. they only had 4 people online participating. 12 towers and nearly 6000 points in under 45 seconds.
    Anyone else seen this? and no before you ask I didnt take screenshots.. I should have but at the time did not think about it. Was only curious if anyone else had seen this.

Could be latent timings. Only way of doing that is if 8 people "warp" to towers far from the castle to grab, and the 4 grab the ones close by to do the 30s cool down; then those 8 leaving the battlefield.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

But they only had 4 people on the battlefield... you can see how many are there to participate.. 4 people cannot take 12 towers all at one time.. all at the exact same time.. that should not be possible at all.

Comment

It shouldn't. Even with my own ship of units, I can take 5 with a quick warp and only 30s CD before hitting the next targets. I will keep close eye when I do one on the next Saturday night.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

You don't have to wait for the cd before moving to the next and it will occupy

Comment

Working...
          X