Doubt about clothing and title system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubt about clothing and title system

Hello everyone, i was wondering one thing about the clothing system. See, i got the scorching cloak from a clothing box and i activate it, i know that if i get the other 3 pieces and activate them, I wont get the titlle.
    However, my question would be, if i get all the pieces, for instance from an clothing shard exchange event, and i reactivate my scorching cloak, with all of the pieces, would i get the title?? Or just because i activated it before i wont??

Originally posted by krozon View Post
    Hello everyone, i was wondering one thing about the clothing system. See, i got the scorching cloak from a clothing box and i activate it, i know that if i get the other 3 pieces and activate them, I wont get the titlle.
    However, my question would be, if i get all the pieces, for instance from an clothing shard exchange event, and i reactivate my scorching cloak, with all of the pieces, would i get the title?? Or just because i activated it before i wont??
    Once you get all the pieces even if they are over seperate days / months, you will get the title if there is a title for the clothing set.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Yeah, it is a lot more consistent now and a lot less confusing. The clothing system is one aspect of the game I think they did very well in the change that made it this current way.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

The old rules were confusing and inconsistent, but for a while now clothing titles have been given as soon as you engulf the last piece of the outfit. I do it frequently with outfits in the clothing shard exchanges, since I often pick up one or more of the outfit items in the original event, then get the rest when I trade shards for the whole thing.

Comment

The new system is just "meh". I liked the old system for a few reasons:
          • You can synth a single piece of clothing with one of the same level and would get a new piece (half of the time) as well as the level. You can synth a fashion core to it and can get a new set (sometimes), even if at fail. Makes it much easier to collect every piece of clothing.
          • The rage for a certain level is good. I had level 5/6 clothing (old style) and my rage (starting) would be in the 30's-40's, enough to get an AOE attack out and getting the drop on your opponent(s).
          • For title grabs, you can hold off on getting them at a later date if you don't have all the pieces this time around.

I hated the new system for the following reasons:
          • You can engulf clothing. It doesn't give you a new piece until you get certain levels and you only get one piece at that time.
          • The rage just sucks. Your 30-40 something starting rage just turned into a 7-10. Not good enough to start off.
          • You have to make sure you have all four pieces if you want to get the title before you can engulf them. If you engulf them now (assuming you have 3 pieces), you won't get a title if you get the wings much later. You have to get the entire set again (through clothing shard exchange) so you can have the title after engulfing.

And with the clothing that is out these days, I just shake my head on such.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X