Arena !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many time before see arena fixed ,so bored to play for nothing as always,and nothing done after years,still bug when we start it during years,no way to use over 2 skill on sylph coz it's so lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng,2 turns passed when you come back from sylph to normal.

sound like lag issue to me

Comment

It's been like that ever since they put in the big font (FYI, I am not that blind as I can probably see that a mile away).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

enter arena alone and you wont find that issue.

the more players and eudamon in the battle, the more that issue appear.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          enter arena alone and you wont find that issue.

the more players and eudamon in the battle, the more that issue appear.
          Well there player want to work as team to get better rewards if winning a battle, especially if player isn't that strong. No way want to be solo to get kill 1 shot & making it no fun for arena!
          Even there player want arena to can join as well better than solo, can even share battle + rewards. of course if there player out there don't care much so little rewards than yea go ahead solo & afk all the way til end of attempts.

For me I hardly do arena, even I did see Kabam & Kong one of the team went wild w/ no lag. But the team I w/ helping out everybody my side took a long battle to attack, but other side look fine keep attacking no problem. So figure of speechless, I think it's R2 system having big laggy/Delay fighting time. (Making sylph lost awaken points in 2-3 turn, instead of 5-6 turn suppose to be)
          But wish I can record Video how really bad in arena taking 4evr to attack, if u have 4x team vs 4x team w/ kids also ofc. But my pc couldn't allow to download -_-".
          But there are player out there, know it & I agree there really need to fix it. still not fair can't play the arena if this keep doing this, and that's why I stop doing arena. Cause I hate taking 4ever to attack like w8ing every 3-4minutes to attack, so as my Sylph couldn't awaken until I die. so couldn't use Poseidon to attack or heal than I'm gone bye bye. lol

To get all 15 attempts done took me like 1 hours & a half. thx to that delay slow mention to attack (I do remember it was fine when there isn't a patch comes & finish Group Arena like 25-30 mins. But now it's not the same), even I using mini-client isn't lag when I done Dragon Invasion all the way 20 Stage & still have 3 min left to get out of city. So I know I wasn't lag & I refresh everytime cleaning cache got no problem. Expert Group Arena got issues :P
          Last edited by ANIME1988; 02-01-2017, 02:30 PM.
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

go solo or as 2.. lag is barely there.

if you go with 4 be smart and all rest the eudaemons
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

lol ok so the best way is not try to fix the pb but to find a way to play this game,so yes you're right a lot lesser pb if each of us do arena solo without eud. if i understand well it's time to capitulate and to admit the game will never be better

Comment

Working...
              X