sphire NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sphire NM

I already sent this in a month ago but it has gotten so much worse!
    and said they tried to fix but it is making it worse
    a month ago:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	NM Sphire.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	347.2 KB
ID:	1789907

Now:

Click image for larger version

Name:	NM Sphire 2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	311.7 KB
ID:	1789908

One of the Mentors has submitted a report on this problem from http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....le-After-Death

We will have to wait until after the 4th when the developers come back from their little fiesta.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

if you read, i said i sent in a ticket a month ago about this problem. they said to refresh our screen to get the 'dead bosses' away but i do not know who would want to refresh there screen 19+ times so they do not lag, and yes what you see in the ss is me lagin in the ss it doesn't look like it but i am.

Comment

And I sent in a report way before that until the image was removed due to explicit language used (yeah, I was mad when the system nearly locked up as a result of it) and no fix was made. Later, I've decided to send in a video to fully detail on what I was dealing with (along with others who had the same problem). No amount of refresh is going to remove this kind of lag as it is on their end, not ours. Even with one (Kabam) through a browser, I still get bodies coming up on the 12th battle and beyond.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X