Titan Temple euds randomly too strong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Temple euds randomly too strong

I was taking massive damage and killed before sylph mode... then I realized it was a eud hitting me for massive damage (way more than the toons were even with 100%+ bonus later on). I heard that tok would have this bug sometimes too. Since support refuses to give me my missing rewards, can devs at least try to fix this bug? It's random as most euds are scaled appropriately. But once in a while they hit massively hard. It wouldn't suck so hard if support would actually help.

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
    I was taking massive damage and killed before sylph mode... then I realized it was a eud hitting me for massive damage (way more than the toons were even with 100%+ bonus later on). I heard that tok would have this bug sometimes too. Since support refuses to give me my missing rewards, can devs at least try to fix this bug? It's random as most euds are scaled appropriately. But once in a while they hit massively hard. It wouldn't suck so hard if support would actually help.
    I have seen this a couple times myself. I am currently recording my Titan Temples in hopes of it showing up again. So I can send a proper ticket in for it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Happened to me again today, and I have the 5th titan with res buff... I was cruising along and was being destroyed before the first attack buff comes in. Then I realized it was Ariah's eud just destroying me. With res buff for 5th titan, it's a lot easier but the eud bug seems to circumvent all the buffs and debuffs for Titan Temple. Some people never see it while I seem to get it once every couple days. If I didn't lag so bad as is I'd record it.

Comment

Working...
      X