Wartune Ports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Ports

Does anyone know the full port listings for Wartune? We just installed a new enterprise firewall that is blocking Wartune traffic and R2Support is absolutely useless. I'm fairly certain they don't know which ports Wartune uses so I figured I would try the forums.

Does the following post help?
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ash-by-Default!
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

A Firewall is a Hardware device, Whaka. It probably came pre-packaged with the default things that will make going on the internet safe. The OP is looking for port numbers (UDP or TCP) that can be programmed into the FW as exceptions, like port 80 for HTTP.

Reign, check to see if there are any *.r2games.com addresses listed in your blocked addresses settings. There was an old post long ago that has something to do with a javascript tracker that if you put in that address it will block the playing of Wartune as well. Might have to do a search for it somewhere, but that is about 2 years old right at the moment 5.1 came out.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
        Thanks for the suggestion but this is not a question of Flash being blocked, it is an issue of specific traffic being allowed through an enterprise firewall.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          A Firewall is a Hardware device, Whaka. It probably came pre-packaged with the default things that will make going on the internet safe. The OP is looking for port numbers (UDP or TCP) that can be programmed into the FW as exceptions, like port 80 for HTTP.

Reign, check to see if there are any *.r2games.com addresses listed in your blocked addresses settings. There was an old post long ago that has something to do with a javascript tracker that if you put in that address it will block the playing of Wartune as well. Might have to do a search for it somewhere, but that is about 2 years old right at the moment 5.1 came out.
          This is an enterprise firewall, so it is not blocking by URL. It blocks specific traffic types, which means that in order to play Wartune, I have to unblock all the ports Wartune uses. Ports 80, 8080, 443, and 5000-5007 are already open but Wartune is using some other proprietary ports which I haven't been able to identify yet and R2Games Support is useless.
          Last edited by Reign0779; 02-08-2017, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reign0779 View Post
            This is an enterprise firewall, so it is not blocking by URL. It blocks specific traffic types, which means that in order to play Wartune, I have to unblock all the ports Wartune uses. Ports 80, 8080, 442, and 5000-5007 are already open but Wartune is using some other proprietary ports which I haven't been able to identify yet and R2Games Support is useless.
            Are you able to connect lets say from home? If so, you should be able to make sure all other applications are off and only connect to wartune. When connected try running NETSTAT from the command line. It will show your active connections with ports. There are a few / switches you can use to fine tune what you're looking for but this may be your best bet.

I have this on my computer, but I am not sure all computers have it. I am using Windows 10. I found a link for it on the Technet site for Microsoft that shows all the switches and how to use it.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

u can always try portforward website (sorry if name of website is illegal) on their website their is a Reliable Open Port Check Tool to download and to check your ports to see if they open or closed

it may help if not maybe try something else as portforward gives ports for list of games and programmes

could be some factors why u cant work wartune

a: ur at work and they blocked games firewall ports

b: school universaty blocked udp tcp ports to stop u downloading and playing games

u can always try port 804
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-09-2017, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Did you ever get this figured out?

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

So i did a little bit of digging around in CMD and it seems that Wartune uses a few different ports. They start at 52716 and end at 52793 for TCP and 5353 for UDP. Might be worth port forwarding that range of ports and see what you get.

If you would rather each individual TCP for wartune then drop me a PM as its quite a long list and i dont want to flood the forum.
                  Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Originally posted by Beerus View Post
                    So i did a little bit of digging around in CMD and it seems that Wartune uses a few different ports. They start at 52716 and end at 52793 for TCP and 5353 for UDP. Might be worth port forwarding that range of ports and see what you get.

If you would rather each individual TCP for wartune then drop me a PM as its quite a long list and i dont want to flood the forum.

It may very well be the 5353 UDP port that was messing him up. UDP has messed me up in firewall configurations.

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                    X