[Possible Bug] MPD: Loss of Dungeon, Attempt on Refresh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Possible Bug] MPD: Loss of Dungeon, Attempt on Refresh

I want to ask anyone out there if they are having a problem when refreshing that they lost not only the attempt but of the dungeon as well. I was playing on Kabam-200 and going through the Lych Lair MPD solo. I managed to get all the way to the final boss where I was beaten (yeah, solo again lol), so I decided to get some folks to come help via invite. I invited a few, but from another person, they were taken to the start screen while I was inside at the final boss. So I decided to refresh, and when I came back, I was out in Swirlsville and not at Dinah/MPDs; the dungeon I was in was gone, and the attempt as well.

So, again, asking around to folks to see if they have this problem on the Kabam side of the house as I haven't checked with an alt on the R2 side as of yet.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Yes. This happens a lot lately. Not just in mpds, but in weeklies too. Unable to inv anyone(they end up in a room where you select dungeon), sometimes can't attack anything, and when you rf you end up in cc, even tho you are "still in the room".

Comment

Working...
    X