[Reported][Merged Thread]Freezing issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well of course, look at the evidence.
    Most players are experiencing freezing, game is not playable in many areas by many. So of course that's the players fault, it can't possibly be their fault!

Of course everyone cleared cache, did all the typical things they blame FIRST before complaining of a problem.

Oh I took a brand new computer, never even opened the browser before, loaded wartune, oops it freezes.. lol Must be a cache issue of old historical stuff. My fault..

I'm glad these guys don't fix airplanes, they might recognize there is a problem but only after they all crashed and they had nothing to do.
    Last edited by jabbery; 02-17-2017, 06:35 PM.

Comment

What kind of optimization was done in the game?
      You made people lose items of exchange of the event because they worked during the day and left to make the exchange during the night Athena's War, a maintenance in inappropriate time on the last day of the event, could have left for Friday since there is no event, And worse there was no fix in the bug freeze screen and command in several places, the bug was recorded by me on 02/18/2017, withdraw the luck enchange so that people do not miss event items or place an exchange of Previous event items for current event items, or simply put as before there is a luck, here's the current video with the same problem on Sunday 12/02/2017:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyh8-cdu6g0

Comment

A small update on this glitch:

I got this freeze up in Guild Beast last night.
        My character was moving, but suddenly stopped there and can't move.
        The mouse cursor in the game window showed the animation of it clicking the ground (a small bluish white circle kept blinking), but in fact I wasn't clicking, which was confirmed by the actual location of my mouse cursor being elsewhere.
        I was able to see other people moving and fighting, and I could type text in the chat box, but my character was not able to move.
        It seems like my mouse cursor has completely lost control of my character.

This same bug had happened quite often in Narranderra Remains, and usually happened after a battle.
        The screen was not frozen. I could see people moving and fighting. I could type text in the text box. But my mouse cursor totally lost control of my character!!!
        The mouse cursor could still move inside the game window, but clicking it triggered no response at all. The webpage outside of the game, however, is completely clickable.
        This led me to believe it was actually NOT a lag or freeze bug. It was possibly an input capture bug.
        For some unknown reason, mouse clicking (both left click and right click) was disabled or ignored by the game, that was why we lost control of the character and could not move.

Not sure how much info this post could provide. Hopefully it helps with debugging.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
          I got stuck in outland exploration yesterday and had to exit, losing the 100 points for leaving. So today I went in without a mount and it worked ok but in atoll even without a mount i kept freezing up. When mounted, it slides across the floor with no animation and the map does not keep up so if i use the map and click on it to go somewhere i go off-screen. This also happens in CC and the wilds. I'm on Armor 3 east. PLEASE FIX!
          I fixed my issue by simply hiding clothes. I rarely like clothes but I liked the banquet armor. That seems to be the issue. Figures. I finally like a armor piece and its bugged lol.

Comment

i see they did what there best at , optimizing there screwups , all the money these jokers get paid , should be ashamed

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
              I fixed my issue by simply hiding clothes. I rarely like clothes but I liked the banquet armor. That seems to be the issue. Figures. I finally like a armor piece and its bugged lol.
              It is unfortunate that you do everything to get a fashion clothes or a mont and not have freedom to use because of a failure in the game, sincerely do not think reason to continue spending and playing a game in which you do not get an answer nor form in by ticket , I already sent 2 tickets this week and they have not answered me so far

Comment

Originally posted by Xenogears(s605) View Post
                It is unfortunate that you do everything to get a fashion clothes or a mont and not have freedom to use because of a failure in the game, sincerely do not think reason to continue spending and playing a game in which you do not get an answer nor form in by ticket , I already sent 2 tickets this week and they have not answered me so far
                But that is the point all along. They are waiting for us to forget about it and keep on spending like fools with no day tomorrow. You watch, they will keep ignoring the tickets to the point you will get one back saying "due to the length of time that nothing was heard from you we're thinking you have resolved the issue so therefore we will move this ticket from pending to resolved" or something along those lines.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

BG is a damn disaster. I freeze up in it 5-10 times per battle ground.

Fix it!

Comment

Not one more penny!

Comment

As long as there are idiots that still wear any of the following in viewing range (not hidden): Banquet Wings (Wings), Banquet Light (Armor), Banquet Destroyer (Weapon), Banquet Crown (Helmet)

THEN NO ONE IS SAFE!!! Change the gear to something else or hide it, you dimwits!!! The devs are not going to fix it as they are still trying to fiddle with their thumbs instead of listening to common reason. Even if you are not the one that is wearing it, someone else that you can see might and will freeze up your screen as well.

Comment

Please Fix this Getting Stuck Issue Everyone is having

Please Fix this Getting Stuck Issue Everyone is having, it was bad enough doing GUILD beast, DA and atoll. Now it is in Spire TT and NR. This need to be look at and Fixed.

Comment

Check to make sure people are not wearing the banquet clothing. It is causing the game to freeze up.

Comment

This is actively being looked into, I dont have an ETA, but it is being worked on. I have personally stopped wearing the banquet clothing and that seems to have helped alot on my own end if not others.
                            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                            Browser Game Support

Comment

Thanks, and yes, they do need to fix that as majority of the players are still unaware that it was their banquet clothing that is causing the problem for everyone.

Comment

Freezing

I think they need a 4 yr old to fix this freezing problem because the idiot they have got cant do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X