Level 70 Legendary collection issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 70 Legendary collection issue

I have been trying to get some sort of response meaning I had filled ticket originally on the 20 of February after the legendary collection had begun was close to the last few days where I was unable to the third piece after I had forged successful but couldn't collect the that piece till the fourth piece of legendary was forged on the last day making me unable to collect the reborn phoenix wings overall I had filled two tickets and never got any sort of response overall I had filled the other ticket like on Sunday overall and have proof before I had forged and afterwards this honestly bit frustrating overall meaning if you have new server related events involving a collecting certain number of pieces would appreciate all that would function well instead I gotten bugged out my reborn phoenix wings this like the third of fourth attempt to get thing I have earned overall what more do need overall
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Level 70 issue collection.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	378.0 KB
ID:	1790315
    this was at the time I had forged it overall
    Click image for larger version

Name:	level 70 update.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	332.1 KB
ID:	1790316
    this was after on the last day to be specific one of your mentors had told me to function as normal then file ticket after the event had ended on February 19 this still not have heard anything hoping this enough to prove my point this time overall

Server: 691 Fathom Sea before merged
    Character: FrostyJasmin
    I am cool brilliant person who likes playing games of all sorts

Will forward your ticket.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X