X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no nothin like this i did recharge in event .. and i stood in guild
    against devotion ^^

Comment

Just wanted to rule that out as a potential reason.

Anyone want to supply a short list of a few guildies who could collect, and a few guildies who could not, with full character name and server? Three of each would be fine. You can pm that list if you prefer. Of course, sending in a ticket for missing rewards is still something you want to do.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Those of you who did not receive guild ranking rewards, did you leave your guild at any point during the event?
        No i dont leave my guild during, before or after event.
        We need our gifts from rankings, simple as that.
        Have a nice day... s 166 Bloodstone, Darkie, Resurgence

Comment

Those of you who did not receive guild ranking rewards, did you leave your guild at any point during the event?
          I joined with both toons at the same time midway through. One received and the other didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Pimpkinhead View Post
            Did not get server or guild rewards and half of my guild did.. 2 days after event ends

Did not get server or guild rewards and half of my guild did.. 2 days after event ends we got 1st place in both so missing 1k smelt stones and 1k star dust
            Try waiting around 5 days. That's pretty much the max standard on when the gifts go to players' mailboxes after the event ends. Considering this is the weekend, you might want to wait until Monday if anything shows up. If not, then fire off a ticket for your rewards. And if this is the Pimpkin I know in the Kabam (West servers) side, I am watching the mailbox closely before firing off mine since we did get first in server rank.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I would wait until Monday night to see if you received the rewards. I know I haven't, as the Kabam cluster I play on (s123-Kabam) is ranked #1, to this date. On Tuesday, I will be shooting off a ticket if it doesn't come by then. I would suggest everyone to do the same. You might be asked to submit images/video of such, so be prepared.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                I would wait until Monday night to see if you received the rewards. I know I haven't, as the Kabam cluster I play on (s123-Kabam) is ranked #1, to this date. On Tuesday, I will be shooting off a ticket if it doesn't come by then. I would suggest everyone to do the same. You might be asked to submit images/video of such, so be prepared.
                i have sent already a ticket BUT i dont have anything to saw them in image screen cause not exist anything to saw about. i dont get the gift from our first place in rankings. Have a nice night.

Comment

nope, been GM of the same guild for 2 years now

Comment

Try waiting around 5 days. That's pretty much the max standard on when the gifts go to players' mailboxes after the event ends. Considering this is the weekend, you might want to wait until Monday if anything shows up. If not, then fire off a ticket for your rewards. And if this is the Pimpkin I know in the Kabam (West servers) side, I am watching the mailbox closely before firing off mine since we did get first in server rank.
                    yes its me
                    Last edited by Pimpkinhead; 03-20-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X