Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question About Rave, Fun Coin & Fusion Chi?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memory, another poster and I are in a challenge to really determine the rotation of such an event. Originally, I had stated it was every 4 weeks considering that I obtained a significant amount of Mahra/Sepulcrums from the Rave Devotion to be used in the Mahra/Sepulcrum event on Kabam (new guy I was testing on from that Christmas devotion issue and somehow I stayed). He came forth and told me it was every 2 weeks considering the Mahra/Sepulcrum event is no where in sight (not for a few weeks more) and that it was short coming forth. So, we're pretty much locking on to said 2 weeks for the next one. Also, at the same moment trying to determine the frequency of chis vs smelt stones (like the main events that give out clothing shards vs beast souls) given. When the next one comes forth, we will be sure. When the next one after that one comes forth, we will be solid.

Although, I wish they (developers and higher R2 employees) would give more details than just saying "there is an event and it's on this date with these rewards". The players need more like how often it comes, what is really given out during that event. There will be players out there who will ask when the next one comes or how often they are given out, and I will try my best to lock in the frequency of such to be better equipped with an answer when that time comes. Right now, it's speculation as I usually get my determination after witnessing 3-4 events of likeness; and this event has run twice already (with 2 different rewards structures).
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

lets all be honest here,,, the reality is the developers will give you a tiny amount of info, then when players figure out what it all means, they will change the requirements. then the response is either 'YOU misunderstood' or ' YOU were wrong' or 'YOU misread our very clear info' or 'we never said that YOU are lying' even if you have the required screenshots to prove THEY are wrong. maybe I'M just wrong for expecting honesty

Comment

Yes, and it has been done. Like the Unlimited items events that went of the way of the dodo.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X