Bug invisible set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug invisible set

Hello, I wish something could be done about the character not appearing in the battle, with the hidden fashion, this is happening only with all the mages on the s699 server, something needs to be done so that it does not happen, thank you
    Last edited by malfoyjr; 03-30-2017, 11:34 PM.

this,,,while not a major bug is very irritating. 1 of many small but persistent bugs that these idiots cant fix. reality is it's just some noob trying to gain a slight advantage. I don't blame the player...I blame the drunkin monkey that thinks they are a programmer.

Comment

Could you please provide a screenshot of the clothing in question. Thank you in advance
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by malfoyjr View Post
        Hello, I wish something could be done about the character not appearing in the battle, with the hidden fashion, this is happening only with all the mages on the s699 server, something needs to be done so that it does not happen, thank you
        Do you happen to know what clothing fashion is causing the issue?
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

http://prntscr.com/eqxc8f This and the set of 80 I am with the fashion concealed, but the set of the 80 does not appear in battle this and with all the magicians only server s699 with the set of the 80 is invisible

Comment

It's not a fashion, it's the 80's set.

Comment

Thank you, I will forward
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
              X