Sylph arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph arena

By the way, it seems that after the maintenance today you manage to completely screw up the rankings in sylph arena for kabam players? Last night I was on 4th place...today when i logged in after work, surprise...unranked! So what crappy reward are we gonna get for this? Maybe some lucky stones or soul crystals, because we really short on these things.
    User: W T F TotEu
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam Europe S19
    Don't Love And Cry, Just ... Have Fun And Smile

not only the ranking in sylpharena is weird, same the ranking in arena.........

but did you noticed, that we got a server re-grouping?

Comment

Multi arena was ok yesterday...but instead of going into the next group, today i went in the one bellow LOL

Comment

our server was moved, so all the server from the other servergroup stayed with there points, and the moved ones are messed

Comment

Don't have a clue with what has happened but would have been nice to be told that some of the stuff you just done for almost a whole week will just disappear. But who care about the players, is not like we are the ones spending in here

Comment

take a look to the ranking lists, you will find out, that all is new now. seems r2 decided to rearange the cross-server grouping

and i agree, that it is realy bad, that the work of a whole week is gone, because they dont do it right

Comment

yeah the bright noobs at r2 didnt tell any 1 about the silent cross server move and rerankings no wonder r2 are complete idiots and every 1 is angry they reset slyph arena i was close to platnium but ur tw ats reset it back to silver

next time u ave a bright idea plz run it pass us players so at least we would know wat is happening we are not all mind readers

Comment

Why is there no mention of this cs merge anywhere? Did wartune mess up or was this intentional? I know there are 2 east coast groupings or was, did they get merged together or did just some servers get moved?

I know last time this happened, they let us know about it before hand.

Comment

no idea about east coast server, i play european server

Comment

If anyone's on an East Coast server in either R2 Games or Kabam, there were merges that happened that could be found in the News section (April 5th). I only play on the West Coast of either platform. I don't know if anyone play in those affected servers.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      If anyone's on an East Coast server in either R2 Games or Kabam, there were merges that happened that could be found in the News section (April 5th). I only play on the West Coast of either platform. I don't know if anyone play in those affected servers.
                      This merge that happened is not mentioned anywhere. I am not talking about individual servers merging together. There are 2 different east coast groupings and it seems they are merged together now with no mention of this anywhere.

Comment

What ever they did I don't really care anymore. It seems in the end is all so much easier for me now. There are only a 10-15 players who can kill me in this setup so arena, BG, and weekly events are so much nicer without having to fight those massive wales anymore. So what i thought is gonna be a big pile of **** ended up loving it.

Comment

Working...
                        X