Guild Treasure - Gem chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Treasure - Gem chest

I'm curious as to why the inequality in the Gem chest in guild treasure.

The digger is rewarded with 160 Yellow Crystals, 1 Lvl 6 Light Resistance Crystal, 1 Lvl 6 HP Diamond, 1 Lvl 6 HP Gem, and 1 Lvl 5 Will Crystal

The helper is rewarded with 128 Yellow Crystals, 1 Lvl 6 Light Resistance Crystal, 1 Lvl 6 HP Diamond, 1 Lvl 6 HP Gem, and 1 Lvl 6 Will Crystal

Only differences... the number of Yellow Crystals, which is correct; and the level of Will Crystals, which in my opinion is WRONG. The helper should not be receiving a higher level than the person digging the chest. Based on the rest of the chest rewards, BOTH should be receiving a level 6.

While I do agree the helper shouldn't get higher lvl will crystal, but they are FREE so it's tough to complain about it.

Comment

I only had that rare instance of having the Gem Chest on Kabam. My helper was happy, LOL.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Anishjoseph View Post
        I'm curious as to why the inequality in the Gem chest in guild treasure.

The digger is rewarded with 160 Yellow Crystals, 1 Lvl 6 Light Resistance Crystal, 1 Lvl 6 HP Diamond, 1 Lvl 6 HP Gem, and 1 Lvl 5 Will Crystal

The helper is rewarded with 128 Yellow Crystals, 1 Lvl 6 Light Resistance Crystal, 1 Lvl 6 HP Diamond, 1 Lvl 6 HP Gem, and 1 Lvl 6 Will Crystal

Only differences... the number of Yellow Crystals, which is correct; and the level of Will Crystals, which in my opinion is WRONG. The helper should not be receiving a higher level than the person digging the chest. Based on the rest of the chest rewards, BOTH should be receiving a level 6.
        their has to be a complainer

wow he got a higher will crystal than u no big deal

Comment

wow, they gave free items and yet people still complaining.

just dont pick the gem chest if you dont want other people get reward.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

sigh Always one that has to complain about so in the end all getting scrwd when R2 change it or remove it ..

Comment

Shame on all of you (but Meikura)!!! The original poster was not complaining, they were merely pointing out an obvious error made by the programmers that most players would never be aware of because the chests appear so infrequently. This is the Bugs and Support forum and the poster had every right to post. I'm also curious and wouldn't mind an answer.

Go troll somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
              X