Clothing shards not available in shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing shards not available in shop

With the clothing event there is no option to buy clothing shards in the shop. It's the second day that they aren't available.
    Or is this the new way?
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

I reported it before I posted the events, but I wasn't responded to. I will try again.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Nope, it's always been shards one week during events followed by the Clothing Shard exchange the next week while Beast Souls are given out. In a 4 week rotation, you will get this: Week 1 Clothing Shards, Week 2 Beast Souls, Week 3 Clothing Shards, Week 4 Beast Souls. It's been like that.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Yea I know it to, today this morning. Don't see any "Scroll of Wisdom II - Clothing Shard" or "Scroll of Wisdom II" any of the Hot Event/Shop.
        But in this Forum did say about
        (Scroll of Wisdom II - Clothing Shard
        Duration: 4/8/2017 00:00 - 4/10/2017 23:59

Scroll of Wisdom II - Clothing Shard x1
        Price: 39 Balens. Limit of 2,000.)
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1583607

But didn't see at all? (Took Screenshot this afternoon @ 12:30pm - 12hours / 12:30 - 24 hours in East Coast Server)
        Click image for larger version

Name:	download (6).png
Views:	1
Size:	592.2 KB
ID:	1729506Click image for larger version

Name:	download7.png
Size:	469.4 KB
ID:	1729507Click image for larger version

Name:	download8.png
Size:	471.1 KB
ID:	1729508Click image for larger version

Name:	download9.png
Size:	439.0 KB
ID:	1729509Click image for larger version

Name:	download10.png
Size:	745.9 KB
ID:	1729510Click image for larger version

Name:	download11.png
Size:	696.5 KB
ID:	1729511
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          Nope, it's always been shards one week during events followed by the Clothing Shard exchange the next week while Beast Souls are given out. In a 4 week rotation, you will get this: Week 1 Clothing Shards, Week 2 Beast Souls, Week 3 Clothing Shards, Week 4 Beast Souls. It's been like that.
          I just post the screenshot, look here - Meikura001
          Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          I reported it before I posted the events, but I wasn't responded to. I will try again.
          MemoryLane, please & thank to report this
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Finally got this officially reported. The devs are working on it.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Oh, it's a spender event. My bad, I don't do spender events, LOL. But hopefully they will fix it.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                Oh, it's a spender event. My bad, I don't do spender events, LOL. But hopefully they will fix it.
                (=_=") of course it's a spender event, its not like the Event just exchange Blades for 10x scroll of wisdom - clothing shard.
                Seem u missing the point there should be other things to get event item by buying the event item to get "Lucky Exchange" Drops.
                Seem you need to look around even you don't spend, but still there other player need to be form about this before it's to late.
                Especially if complaining or even worse for player saying you guys not giving much support.
                (For me I try most of time to support by taking screenshot of what is going on here for any bug issues or testing out while I play this game.
                funny I been playing this game since the first day Wartune Open in R2games site, but still like the first version part w/ 3 World Boss instead of two World Boss. But whatever still enjoy the games cuz of making friends & cool dress :P)

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Finally got this officially reported. The devs are working on it.
                Thank you, for your reply. MemoryLane. Hope it show up after reset or sooner or later.
                Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-08-2017, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X