Hot events keep closing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot events keep closing

I just tried to open hot events and it took 4 tries then once i got it open it just keeps closing. Kabam s18

Don't know what region is s18, but going to assume the reason why it does that is because it was trying to update the hot events panel prior to being released for the day. I had that happened a few times before (an hour before reset mostly) where it closed out on me as I was trying to redeem things.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I checked R2 S1 (US West), R2 S40 (Oceanic), Kabam S18 (US West) and was not able to reproduce the issue. Was there something else you were doing while this was happening?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This has happened to me sometimes as well.
        Last edited by chris1909; 04-11-2017, 01:40 AM.
        Character Name: Chris1909
        Class: Mage
        Server: US West

Comment

I have had this happen off and on in the past. Not had any trouble with it for a while now but never know when it will start happening again.

Comment

This happens almost everyday around 13:00 ST. For some reason the whole swirly-tree collapse and reopens again every 10 secs.

Comment

Swirly-tree?
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Heh heh, all the event and recharge and spend-buttons wich are always in the way. We can collapse them but after each action they are uncollapsed again. That is the swirly-tree. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                  Heh heh, all the event and recharge and spend-buttons wich are always in the way. We can collapse them but after each action they are uncollapsed again. That is the swirly-tree. :P
                  Gotcha. That is one of the more annoying things when I do sylph atol and I try to do it on a compressed screen, and that "swirly-tree" just takes up a bit too much real estate for my liking. We have suggested a couple changes to that event bar in the past, and I think that it staying collapsed will be next on that list.
                  "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

Thank you! That icon bar should always stay closed (when we put it there). There are times I had to do Speed Clearance, and it popped up right at the moment I want to make a move and instead it took it as a click to open an icon which can be disastrous, especially if said icon takes a while to go past the Wartune logo to open and you're a sitting duck.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                    X