No announcement yet.

Abuse & harassment on our server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I can only speculate that he got ticked off after countless "breaks" were given to him (as in "timeouts"). Before that, he was just the type that would spew out obscenities into open communications from what I gathered on this thread.

Now, for you to come and tell folks that they should turn off chat, I am laughing a bit on such. Why?
    • Because chat cannot be turned off. Even though we would think this is ideal when we don't want to be bothered, we're only presented with a window that shows 2 lines of text of any channel. So basically, we're stuck with this.
    • While you might have folks in your guild who will help you on any given day, other folks rely on world chat to help others that are not in the same guild as them. I, sometimes on my home cluster, would help those that ask for it nicely (and no, I do not do the spam invite response, either).
    • Block/Ignore does not work. When person feels he is not given the attention he seeks from others, he will hop on the next account to continue, so people can see him.
    I am sure there are other reasons to this, but it begets one question altogether: why punish the rest of the player base for the actions of one fool?

In a different game, long ago, I had dealt with his kind on open chat. People would think they have the right to make obscene statements just because a game is 18+. For me, these folks are cannon fodder as I lock-on and, with support doing their thing, I just watch them fizz away through a disconnect. Now, I am just a suicide jockey who will never hold it against any provider (R2 or otherwise) should I get caught in the blast along with the likes of him.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

we had one keyboard fighter on our server too his name was chrisnetika. but he died so all is good now

Comment

He's back:

Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2Oct4th.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	1931162Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2Oct4th2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	1931157Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2Oct4th3.jpg
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1931158Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2Oct4th4.jpg
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	1931159Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2Oct4th5.jpg
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	1931160Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2Oct4th6.jpg
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1931161Click image for larger version

Name:	GuessWho2Oct4th.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	1931163
        Attached Files
        FireAndIce
        Mage +112m
        Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
        Ancients guild
        Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Sorry for not getting to this sooner. Hopefully holiday staff will be able to take care of this situation. If not, please do your best to ignore him, and just document his rants for me. After the holiday, I'll push for a more permanent solution to this problem.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X