cant locate character or server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant locate character or server

i cant locate my character nor the server it was on. i tried to send in a ticket to support for account retrieval but they want the server as well and i dont remember the server i used to play on with a character nor remember the name of the character. if i remember correctly it was Lancaeron.
    please please help me

Originally posted by R2341803 View Post
    i cant locate my character nor the server it was on. i tried to send in a ticket to support for account retrieval but they want the server as well and i dont remember the server i used to play on with a character nor remember the name of the character. if i remember correctly it was Lancaeron.
    please please help me
    Did they request a server or you are referring to the ticket portal? If you don't know it just put one in like s1 and ask your question in the body of the ticket.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

ok thanks
      i will give that a try

Comment

how does one check the status of a ticket

Comment

You should receive an email within 72 hours regarding your ticket. It will be sent to the email associated with your account. You can reply to that email to keep it open or answer any questions they pose to you.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

more easy way go recharge sue clike ther you chose serv wil show the servs you has accoint on

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
              easier way is go to r2 store page and they will show the servers that have active characters in your account
              i translated your post, Tass.

btw TC, when was the last time you log into the game? if its more than 3 years it might be deactivated. like my server 60-ish from oceanic, it was gone because i never log into that server anymore.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
              X