Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

May I just ask? Instead of adding more lag to the game by adding new servers, fix the servers that already exist, and find a new platform other than FLASH, Flash is a waste of time and money, and no new players want to play because of the lag, they come for a week, and then you never see them again, and most of the new players, are just old players creating new accounts thanks from a 5 year devoted player.

Grab a number. There are many of us who wanted this to happen, but we're still waiting.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Was a devoted player once and this issue has been with this ♥♥♥♥ game since the beginning ADDING THINGS BUT STILL HAVE OLD STUFF STILL RUNNING and also why don't you remove all stupid questions in the game. I wanna sort my bag I get a question "ARE U REALLY SURE U WANNA SORT YOUR BAG IDIOT" I wanna leave dimension again "ARE U SURE U WANNA LEAVE" when I walk out a door I don't ask myself if I wanna leave so these stupid questions and many other is time to remove with all old c r a p u still have running in the game
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-07-2017, 02:31 PM. Reason: Kindly mind your language

Comment

Originally posted by Peo159 View Post
        Was a devoted player once and this issue has been with this ♥♥♥♥ game since the beginning ADDING THINGS BUT STILL HAVE OLD STUFF STILL RUNNING and also why don't you remove all stupid questions in the game. I wanna sort my bag I get a question "ARE U REALLY SURE U WANNA SORT YOUR BAG IDIOT" I wanna leave dimension again "ARE U SURE U WANNA LEAVE" when I walk out a door I don't ask myself if I wanna leave so these stupid questions and many other is time to remove with all old c r a p u still have running in the game

While some of those questions are annoying, most are there to safeguard you from accidently using something you really didn't want to use, or sell or buy.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
          While some of those questions are annoying, most are there to safeguard you from accidently using something you really didn't want to use, or sell or buy.
          Don't really see where one can regret "sorting" out their inventory when they clicked on the "sort" button. I could understand if we're in a place where it's going to be a wasted attempt if we leave or an item lost when we use, but some other things could do without said confirmation.

Although, I just shrug it off and go forth.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X