Emergency Maintenance cut short Rave events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance cut short Rave events

I filed a ticket and clearly the r2 support responder didn't read what I wrote. What usually happens on Rave events, at the last hour many players use coins to reach the next level for server and guild rewards. The maintenance hit at 2215h West Coast servers and was suppose to last 30 minutes but didn't. It denied West Coast servers the opportunity to reach the next levels before Rave ended. West Coast servers deserve some kind of extra compensation since Rave was completely destroyed by the maintenance. It's unfair and needs to be fixed. I'm not letting this go (which will probably mean getting banned for demanding FAIRNESS). It's not fair that all the other servers completed Rave events normally and West Coast was shut down early.

I get where you're coming from, but there isn't really a way to compensate for a 'what if' or 'could have' situation. They cant predict who would have been online at that time, and planned to use coins during that two hours, or what the final ranking result would have been.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

How about not shutting down Rave early to fix rave rankings?! Hmm! We deserve some kind of compensation. Yes, they can't assume X would happen, but it did hurt West Coast servers and compensation is owed. Period. They screwed up by not realizing that rave events were still going on and they need to give us compensation that is appropriate. Something. Anything. I get that Wartune never compensates us adequately for their colossal errors, but some compensation is owed.

Comment

I see there was global compensation for the 5/5 maintenance. They will not issue a second round of compensation for players who might have been affected, with no guarantee that anyone would have actually been affected.

If more than just 2 hours of a week long event were impacted by this maintenance, thus making the event completely impossible to participate in at all, I might have been able to push for something more. With it only being the last 2 hours for West servers, they are just going to point out that compensation was already issued, and that players should not wait until the last minute to participate in events.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Oh that's going to suck for me if I do decide to do certain events at the last minute (well, couldn't help it sometimes as I may only get that luxury, but I don't make a fuss out of it). However, I am just pacing myself for the time being. While emergency maintenance rears its ugly head, some region is going down hard and taking folks with it; usually, I would think it's the Oceanic folks since most of the maints happen right in the middle of their eventful day.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X