current chat bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• current chat bugged

Please fix this .. everything shows douple in current chat and that chat is showing everywhere, even in dungeons..arena.. it is getting so annoying that I even did send a ticket of this trouble...Click image for larger version

Name:	douple tune.png
Views:	1
Size:	258.9 KB
ID:	1791209
    Last edited by Katjuza; 05-07-2017, 08:42 AM. Reason: foto added
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

here is the ticket number and the bug is still there... 627139.
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Has this since resolved for you? I haven't seen this sort of behavior in a long time, and at the time I did, I thought it was just a fluke.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

no it has not..its still bugging.. its annoying.. sense I can see what other speak in current chat while Im in dungeons and the "chat" that goes on in wilds on our server..shows even on BG..and everything shows douple

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
          no it has not..its still bugging.. its annoying.. sense I can see what other speak in current chat while Im in dungeons and the "chat" that goes on in wilds on our server..shows even on BG..and everything shows douple
          Have you received any reply on your ticket? What things have you tried besides relogging into the game?

Have you tried using it in another browser? Have you tried the R2Client?

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

got an reply yes, asked to try another browser wich I did, but the bug is there too. I have cleared my cache, I have cleaned PC, I have taken google off and get a new one.. Tryed R2client earlier but my antivirus program dont like it so I took it away (and yes it was client loaded from R2 page)
            the elfs in tickets mostly just say sorry for the trouble but so far they havent figured out any working salutation for this..

Comment

got an reply yes, asked to try another browser wich I did, but the bug is there too. I have cleared my cache, I have cleaned PC, I have taken google off and get a new one.. Tryed R2client earlier but my antivirus program dont like it so I took it away (and yes it was client loaded from R2 page)
              the elfs in tickets mostly just say sorry for the trouble but so far they havent figured out any working salutation for this..
              Is anyone else on your server having the same issue?

Have you tried to see if your flash client is up to date, possibly a bug in there was fixed.

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

all is uppdatet, flash is uppdate..chrome as well, changed password just couple days ago.. cache emptyes daily.. idk what more to do?

Comment

i dont know if any else on our server has this same trouble, but many are complaining loading troubles. I and my game hubby had even an experiment when game kinda did somekind of roll back one day, the thinggs we had done were still undone after refreshing and rewards gone from inv too. After that the chat bug came to me and it aint going away.

Comment

i dont know if any else on our server has this same trouble, but many are complaining loading troubles. I and my game hubby had even an experiment when game kinda did somekind of roll back one day, the thinggs we had done were still undone after refreshing and rewards gone from inv too. After that the chat bug came to me and it aint going away.

Talked to some others and it was suggested that you can try clearing your flash cache. This would be different than clearing it in game.

Here's an adobe forum entry on how to accomplish this.
                    Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 05-10-2017, 11:00 AM.

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                      Talked to some others and it was suggested that you can try clearing your flash cache. This would be different than clearing it in game.

Here's an adobe forum entry on how to accomplish this.
                      did this.. closed browser..cleared flash cache..cleared pc whir ccleaner..shout donw all started all over and the bug is still there

Comment

Only last thing I can think of is to possibly reboot your router or modem, as this is more than likely some sort of lag issue.

Some of our other mentors have had this issue in the past and it was sort of random and went away on it's own.

R2Games Rules
                        Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                          Only last thing I can think of is to possibly reboot your router or modem, as this is more than likely some sort of lag issue.

Some of our other mentors have had this issue in the past and it was sort of random and went away on it's own.
                          ok thanks then it should be better soon..

Comment

Working...
                          X