Transfer of diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer of diamonds

I would like to get instructions on how to proceed I did a refill on one with my same more in an account that I do not use anymore I wanted to transfer the diamonds to my current account

Diamonds? Wrong game for such as the premium currency for Wartune is balens. As with any one game, there won't be a possibility for such premium to be transferred from one account to the next.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigo180485 View Post
      I would like to get instructions on how to proceed I did a refill on one with my same more in an account that I do not use anymore I wanted to transfer the diamonds to my current account
      I'm reading this as you accidentally recharged the wrong account. If that is the case, and you have not spent any of the balens, send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support

In your ticket simply explain you recharged on [include character name and server] by mistake and need that moved to [include correct character name and server].

Please note that the character that was incorrectly recharged will be banned, and the entire amount of the recharge must be untouched on that character. Indicate in your ticket that you are okay with the ban, and your request will be processed as soon as the team is available to do so.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

That's right I'm grateful for the attention and help I will follow the procedure

Comment

Working...
        X