Clear All

• Experince explore "tara temple" rewards bug

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Views:	1
Size:	497.9 KB
ID:	1793511
    plz help me with this issue.

Have you finished Tara? Most quests are completed when you finish an mpd.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
      Have you finished Tara? Most quests are completed when you finish an mpd.
      yes yes i got it now ty for respond

Comment

Pretty sure most of the EXP quests that say 'join' actually mean 'complete'.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Pretty sure most of the EXP quests that say 'join' actually mean 'complete'.
          Yes, Just like join bi, But you have to complete it or die. I gave up doing bi months ago and won't do it for needless quest bc all other gifts have been claimed.
          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
            Yes, Just like join bi, But you have to complete it or die. I gave up doing bi months ago and won't do it for needless quest bc all other gifts have been claimed.
            When i still needed the gold to upgrade my astrals i did BI for that little extra gold but nowerdays i run it once every 4 weeks.

BI itself isn't that bad, it is the way the developers created it. Every fight is over very fast but the waitingtimes are crasy. Haven't used your att? No eggclicking for you. See the red "X" on the eggsmashwindow? Does'n close the horrible 26-second timer.

It has came to the point that i blow my att on monday so the rest of the week i can close that horrid eggsmashwindow.

Remember that in one of the maintenances the red "X" was mentioned as one of the changes? It doesn't even work so why implement?

Comment

Working...
            X