Eudaemon patrol resistance bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon patrol resistance bug

I think I reproduced the eudaemon patrol bug described here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-patrol-glitch

I was setting up a patrol needing 2000 dark resistance, when I noticed that one of my extra rangers had enough to cover the ~400 my blood demon was short, so I added them both and started. Immediately, the second and third level rewards turned red, and patrol time was only 3hrs (see screenshot #1)

The bug is that Ranger1 never had that much resistance (see screenshot #2 - no changes made between #1 and #2). I believe what happened was that Ranger1 was set as a sub-eudaemon earlier in the day, but was replaced (notice screenshot #1 shows an oracle as sub-eudy).

I'll have to test later when I have an open patrol if the active sub-eudaemon can be used properly with the added sylph resistance, but there's definitely a bug with the way the patrol screen is showing the resistance here.

Refreshing the game does clear it up, at least. But it seems to persist for every eudaemon assigned as a sub-eudaemon until you do refresh.

I just tested this out and same thing happened. I had on ranger as sub, checked res in patrol, switched to a different sub and res did not change for the ranger.

So if you are switching your sub kids frequently, need to be careful until it gets fixed
    Last edited by R262181389; 07-05-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Wow, that is a sharp finding.

I switch between main and sub-euds many times a day depending on what i am doing. The only trouble i encountered was when i have BD as main and switch to BO before entering Road to Glory for the first time, then i still end up with my BD wich is useless doing that. I need the BO for healing. Dunno if that is part of the same bug but there seems to be a problem with switching euds as main and sub back and forth.

Comment

Here is a video showing the bug. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrOiXuCy5kA

Comment

So, is this just a display bug? Meaning, is the decrease or increase in resistance usable to start a patrol, or just appears to be the number needed but wont work?
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

The patrol page is not updating the res when you change a kid. This same thing also happens if you switch your first kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
              So, is this just a display bug? Meaning, is the decrease or increase in resistance usable to start a patrol, or just appears to be the number needed but wont work?
              It's a display bug, but pernicious, as it will show you getting full rewards, then change its mind once you're committed to 3 hours wasted. It can't affect whether you can do that patrol at all, since the basic condition is never resistance-related, and that's the only relevant stat this seems to affect.

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
              The patrol page is not updating the res when you change a kid. This same thing also happens if you switch your first kid.
              Yes, looks like you're right, I'm surprised I've never run into it before if it also occurs for the main. I guess I mostly only switch them to do patrols, so I'm not checking their resistances after they're in patrol. It will adjust their resistances up, but never back down, for either of your active eudaemon slots.

Comment

Working...
              X