No announcement yet.

Stuck at 49% Loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dearest Wartunes, hello remember us? We are your clients.. the ones who recharge to pay your wages... you have rave on, our guildies recharge huge amounts as is evident from Resurgence always being number one in the rave events....if our guild members cant log.. they cant recharge...so please get this figured out!
    Sincerely, a very grumpy mage!

Comment

still not able tjees lazy staff

Comment

server 156 still not sorted, still stuck at 49% when loading this is stupid

Comment

If anyone is still having problems please let know.
          When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
            If anyone is still having problems please let know.
            You do realize that they haven't done a thing to fix this?
            They simply waited for the weekly maintenance and hoped it would get fixed on its own.

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

what a crappy compensation... its just ............ if you play a day you get way more and usefull stuff then this low ** compensation making more clear that R2 dun give about their players.. its just a joke
                Last edited by R22289894; 07-13-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Again, stuck at 49%

Comment

Not only are people still stuck at 49% the Athene was so bugged people couldn't enter room was full with 1 person in it horrible amounts of lag
                    Yup they sure did fix that..............................

Comment

system error is the new 49% loading i heared

Comment

System error on trying to log in , got in after 3 tries
                        Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

can you please upload a screen shot with the servers that are having the error.
                          When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

R2 Games Server 1 - System Error when login to Wartune

Comment

I get an error when trying to login with r2 client, system error, please try again . r2 client worked fine earlier today. Seen others in guild having this same issue as well. I am logged on using chrome at the moment and have not tried refreshing since I had this error come up. I am on s448 but don't think server matters in this case when it will not even let you log in.

Not sure if this error is connected to the OP but have a feeling it is.

Comment

94/100 Cluster the same server cluster as the original post.

Comment

Working...
                                X