This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cociorvan1 View Post

Wrong...there are solutions to fix this issue if you truly want but you guys want to stay here on forums and whining about and blame others instead of fixing your own issue and bcs is not only in wartune you have this problem...is everywhere you go..and is for your own good to solve it
    You guys think i am on the devs side...i am not but this whining is silly
    If i was color blind i would go to a doctor and check myself...not in wartune forums bcs WARTUNE is not real life
    There is no cure for color blindness. there are cones in everyones eyes that pick up colors. the more cones someone has the more colors that person can see. people that have less cones in their eyes see less colors making some colors like red and green look the same. this is why ALL traffic lights go in the same order red, yellow and green no matter if they are vertical or horizontal. There are other games like call of duty that have an option to change the colors on the map for those that are color blind, so there is nothing wrong with asking that wartune take the same consideration with their mini games.
    IGN: whitewolf
    Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
    Guild: OUTCASTS
    Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post
      There are other games like call of duty that have an option to change the colors on the map for those that are color blind.
      yes they can afford to hire real developers from their multi billion income to program. But even then they can only churn out the same crud every November.

DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
        yes they can afford to hire real developers from their multi billion income to program. But even then they can only churn out the same crud every November.
        I will drink to that. Too bad this isn't my game or code or I will be firing people left and right for not fixing it right. I could never stand something that is broken or goes unresolved that Day-O off the players, especially if they are paying money to help support the game's development (the theoretical intent).
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by cociorvan1 View Post

Wrong...there are solutions to fix this issue if you truly want but you guys want to stay here on forums and whining about and blame others instead of fixing your own issue and bcs is not only in wartune you have this problem...is everywhere you go..and is for your own good to solve it
          You guys think i am on the devs side...i am not but this whining is silly
          If i was color blind i would go to a doctor and check myself...not in wartune forums bcs WARTUNE is not real life
          do u event know what how color blind ppl see colors green for them like red so da *** u talking about befor u talk *** in forum start to read what color blind is there are no cure for color blind ppl born like that and they need to live like that and why they must lose tinks that we get when they cna get to with minor ajustment ?

Comment

Originally posted by R28667473 View Post
            do u event know what how color blind ppl see colors green for them like red so da *** u talking about befor u talk *** in forum start to read what color blind is there are no cure for color blind ppl born like that and they need to live like that and why they must lose tinks that we get when they cna get to with minor ajustment ?
            Drunk much kid ? barely understood what you said but here you go

Comment

This has got of the original topic of suggesting a change for speed clearance so I am closing this thread.
              When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
              X